DF Bloodlines/Succession query

Bahnmor

Though Minecraft is the largest singularity sucking in my free time in it's with it's massive awesomeness pulling field, I still take the time to play Dwarf Fortress every so often.

I am sure there is at least one other DF player on the board, so there must be others. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in getting a bloodlines game going through the forum. New ways to experience 'fun' can't be a bad thing...... right?

Just seeing if there would be any interest.

(Bloodlines/succession game: players take turns to play a fortress, typically one year at a time, then pass on to the next player)

I wouldn't participate, but only because i can never resist antagonizing the elves.

Step one, build moat/drawbridge

Step two, Cover the forest in hardwood flooring.

Step three, prepare for war.

I was looking for a df thread outside of Bay12 forums.....

I am a NEWB DF player, the only succession fort ive ever had was ended by a stupid infection in a earlier version D: stupid titans....

NVM i was thinking of something else D:, i dont have a blood line/succession fort D:

I wouldn't participate, but only because i can never resist antagonizing the elves.

Step one, build moat/drawbridge

Step two, Cover the forest in hardwood flooring.

Step three, prepare for war.

lol Elves never attack any more!! they need a diplomat to do that XD, ive only had them attack me once when i killed 9 of there caravans in winter and they sent 2 elves as a siege (lol)... i love my corrupt worlds...