One Morning , i woke up ...

Mathue24

One Morning , i woke up and i was like ... I WANT TO TAINT NPC VILALGE !!!! MUHAHAHA!!!

i came to village , puted 3 Crucibells and i started throving the shit to it i overfloved it many times , big slimes terrorizing village , but no taint , so ... umm ... WTF ? Any sugestions ? What should i do , wikka is kinda uselles cause it says when i use vis detector , it should show me karma , but it dont , so for the other stuff from thaumcraft 2 that is missing in Technic .

There's English somewhere in your post, but I don't think there's very much. To answer what I think is your question, fill up a crucible to max capacity. Drain off the Vis with an advanced vis switch and fill it up more, till it's all taint. Then break the fucker.

One Morning , i woke up and i was like ... I WANT TO TAINT NPC VILALGE !!!! MUHAHAHA!!!

i came to village , puted 3 Crucibells and i started throving the shit to it i overfloved it many times , big slimes terrorizing village , but no taint , so ... umm ... WTF ? Any sugestions ? What should i do , wikka is kinda uselles cause it says when i use vis detector , it should show me karma , but it dont , so for the other stuff from thaumcraft 2 that is missing in Technic .

I think I speak his language... It's a strange dialect, but I can mostly make out what he's saying.

Rough translation:

Hey guys, I want to cover an NPC village in taint, but I obviously have no idea how Thaumcraft works. I've looked at the wiki, but I'm too lazy to look up videos about this stuff. If you could remind me how useless I am, that would be swell!

Reply:

d00d! Y U NO WATCH DIREWOLF20? he point out good stuffs bout thaumcraft, and also taint dector shows u karma not vis . mabe u shud try puted vis filter so u can put taint taint out and then taint village

kthxbai

dOOd , I watched many videos , most fo them was about Thaumcraft from Yogbox and some others versions with vis crystals that you mine underground and the video wasnt old ,

Thats why i came here so you will help me also show me some videos no need to get personal :/

But ok , i will look at the video

This is hideous. I am ending it. OP Thaumcraft doesnt taint until TC2, which is only in dev builds right now. Please don't play the dev builds unless you are prepared to deal with bugs. Included bugs that make the entire thing not work.