Can I run Technic pack when I'm offline?

Am I able to run the different modpacks when I'm offline? I've looked at the code and as far as I'm aware of I have to be online for it to work, because the workflow demands the .jar file to be downloaded every single time I run it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

It only lets you go in Offline mode if you have no internet and you have logged into that account on that Computer Before.

You guys clearly don't know what the OP is talking about, but I can't blame you he didn't exactly say. The OP is talking about the Mac version of the launcher. When I made it, I totally spaced on an offline mode, someone mentioned it, and I fixed it. The only problem was that the updated version never made the home page. If the OP downloads the fixed version that I posted a link for he will be fine. Either that, or he grabs the jar version. OP if your reading this, its up to you which version you choose, but keep in mind that the application I engineered keeps your launcher up to date. If you grab the jar, you need to come back here and re-download the jar every time something updates. Just something to keep in mind.