Tekkit 2 can wait

tiarnia

“Where the hell is Tekkit 2?!”

Posted on February 15, 2012 by KakerMix

Sometimes there are personal matters (like a death in the family) that need to be dealt with. This is why there is a delay in Tekkit 2.0.

Sorry guys!

Posted in Uncategorized

We can wait for tekkit even if we don't want to

A death in the family is WAY more important than this is

thanks for the updates tho

Tekkit 2 will be well worth any wait time we have to endure :) (showing personal support)

Well, i didn't say it didn't happen either.. Just wanted to tell you. But i also support that you should just focus on real life problems first in 99% of the cases. Also, you guys have done such a great job with Technic Pack and the launcher and the forums, it's all the wait worth. And i am kinda surprised that i have only seen 1 person ask for an ETA, which means moderating forums is also really, really, really, really, really, really, really good. Really.

And i am kinda surprised that i have only seen 1 person ask for an ETA, which means moderating forums is also really, really, really, really, really, really, really good. Really.

KakerMix is like the boogey-man. You don't want him to come after you.

As mentioned above, condolences for the loss; our support and prayers(where present) are with you as always.

Stay strong through your loss and remember that whether heaven(or whatever other religion u have's afterlife) exists or not doesn't matter what matters is that we never truly dissapear, we become as one with the earth and over the eons we become parts of new life one day your loved one will be part of a squirrel or the nutrients for the seed in a strawberry, we ourselves now are living memories of generations of the dead throughout the ages nothing is truly wasted.

Also god why is so much shit happening in my life, i allready no four people who suffered a loss in the past week...

• Forum Administrators