Technicpack.net hosting

J53210

Hi all,

I love the technic platform however something has been bothering me for a while now.

the website is just so, so, slow.. whenever I try to visit it, it keeps loading for ages.

sometimes this problem occurs sometimes it doesn't. but when it does, modpacks in the launcher are offline.

now I know for sure it's not my internet connection nor my computer. I have a 100Mbit/s glass fibre provider.

I'm not sure if this is just where I live (The Netherlands) but as far as I know, technicpack.net is

cached on a server in Amsterdam to decrease load on the servers of technicpack and possibly increase speed.

For whatever reason that is, it's just not working. I was hoping this could be fixed somehow because sometimes

the website is just not available at all. Maybe contact cloudflare to ask them.

Hope this issue can be adressed quickly. 

Edited by J53210

It is being cached on the closest cloudflare server, like you sugested, but i'm fairly sure the problem doesn't have anything to do with that and is caused by technicpack's server as it's giving me a lot timeouts and 503 errors from their backend server. But yeah, this is the only major outage i've experienced so far.

Edited by ben.garcia