NEW! Let It End Alpha series, 250 mod lets play and other cool stuff

Primal Demon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Primal Demon

Its time to fase the final puzzle and gear up for our epic fight! Today we take a journey to the temple and start facing its challenges.

Its time to upgrade our reactor and make it a big more efficient. so we decide to slap a turbine on that bad boy but i predict we may need more than 1!!! 

We finally do it! Not only do we create the runic matrix but also create our first aura node by INFUSING!!.... only 9 more to go!

Ive got 1 night of internet so your getting updated on whats gone up on my channel!

First are start of with today's upload!

Today we start a most important quest! and that is the quest for seeds! Sounds easy right? ITS NOT! its so hard in fact we find ourselves fighting the wither!

now for the last 2 days!

Its time to make ourselves some white bees! But that is easier said than done as we have to start up our mutatron and mutagen! we also set up our nuclear reactor on camera 

Its time to create FLOWERS!!.... yes thats right FLOWERS!!! the flower we make today is a higher tier flower for increased mana production.

Factions Return's! Thats right and today we kick off with a bit of a random episode or fail of one! We experience some pretty devastating bugs with the server that means all items dropped are almost instantly de spawned and well you will have to watch if you want to know the significance of that bug! 

If you wish to see a grown man cry this is the episode for you! Today everything starts of normal we get our enderium turbines set up and move on to our auto crafting system. But after finding it bugs out I reload the game for a simple fix but the minecraft gods had other plans!

we make some BIG strides towards our terrasteal sword today! We make another 2 runes and start testing the ropes with our terrasteal infusion unfortunately we need allot more mana to progress much further!

I start making things easier for ourselves today as I create and upgrade some much needed tools! We start analysing our first be today and make so big progress towards our Noble bee!