Using Heroes with Tekkit custom items

Heroes is not related to tekkit at all. If you are having trouble getting a heroes server running I suggest you contact the heroes mod makers. If you are trying to get it running on a tekkit server, you're probably going to have a hard time, as it looks like the heroes mod is pretty big. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is not compatible. If you really want to try and make it work, you probably want to give a lot more information.

What exactly did you try, what version are you running, what specific problems did you run into, what did you try to fix it already, etc.

I have asked the Heros devs about this and they said they would not support Heros and Tekkit. I have noticed there is a Tekkit server listed on this forum with Heros installed so I have messaged around without much luck myself. I will probably start trying to rip apart the .class files to figure it out. Most of them seem fairly basic.

• 6 months later...

OMG i made a account!

Wait...what? you make an account, and you post in some long dead thread to say that you made an account? Are you trying to set a world record for fastest ban from the Technic Forums or something?

• 5 weeks later...

I have asked the Heros devs about this and they said they would not support Heros and Tekkit. I have noticed there is a Tekkit server listed on this forum with Heros installed so I have messaged around without much luck myself. I will probably start trying to rip apart the .class files to figure it out. Most of them seem fairly basic.

Please report back if you see this reply.

I am deeply interested in this topic.

Thanx!