• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why have a nether portal when you can just either:

-If you donated a fixed sum on the website [any] you can use /warp nether

-Use /spawn and enter the portal there

Also, the new city is going well and remember to come join! Factories are also welcome! :)

Why have a nether portal when you can just either:

-If you donated a fixed sum on the website [any] you can use /warp nether

-Use /spawn and enter the portal there

Also, the new city is going well and remember to come join! Factories are also welcome! :)

What if I wanted to create my own semi-base in the nether? Do you expect me to travel half the nether to get to the base? No, the whole point in having his/her own base, is the distance it creates.

Absurd...

What if I wanted to create my own semi-base in the nether? Do you expect me to travel half the nether to get to the base? No, the whole point in having his/her own base, is the distance it creates.

Absurd...

I agree i wanted to make a nether base but this kinda puts me off to be honest :/

Well, you have two /homes!

If you place a bed and click it (it doesn't have to be night time though!) you can then use /home bed to get there!

So, the easiest solution would be to set up a bed in the Nether, then use /home bed whenever you please to get there!

Also, what's wrong with Overworld bases? They're really cool and can make an impression to players. Also, in the Nether your stuff can get blown up! Not cool. :(

Donslayer said: ↑

Absurd...

I agree i wanted to make a nether base but this kinda puts me off to be honest :/

Sorry you guys feel like that, the fact is, we reset the Nether every 4 weeks in order to regen the mats there so building a base there would be a bad idea anyway.

If you don't like our setup (which has been like this since the beginning) then don't play on our server but also please don't server bash in our thread after all it's just your preference and the 20+ players we are getting on a regular basis seem to disagree.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons