[Changed to TekkitLite] Evolution R&D [PvE] [50 slots] [Open] [EE]

RebelNode

The map currently has a radius of 2500 blocks (diameter of 5000). It is enough to house everyone. If every player wanted a generous 200x200x256 area just for him-/herself alone we could still house almost 500 players (though not in square areas). Also, it's cosy and nice :)

Frankly, the problem with increasing map size is that the map was made in Tekkit 2, so expanding it in Tekkit 3 would result in weird cross-over places between two different map generators. We will just make new worlds later on if we run out of usable space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I joined Tekkit about a month ago, and bounced around from server to server for a week straight, never finding one I liked... Until I joined this one. Right from the spawn area I knew these guys knew what they were doing. I haven't looked at another server since. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed.

Wonderful server, if what I've seen so far is anything to go by.

Upon my arrival, the staff were welcoming, warm and helpful - as staff should be.

The server is well-made, runs smoothly, and was made with attention to detail - as all servers should be.

If this impression is to continue, this may be a server I can spend more than a few weeks on without being hideously bored. :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons