HUGE problem

dejavibe96

I've just built my first mass fabricator and was going to attach a wooden pipe to it, to move the UU-matter into a chest. All of a sudden, when I placed the pipe down, my game crashed and it won't start up again. This happened to my friend on a server, but he was able to use MCEdit to remove the pipe, whereas I somehow am not able to get MCEdit to go to the world files in the launcher. PLEASE help me,

Thanks

whoops, forgot to mention I'm on a Mac, but I know where you're talking about. The problem with moving my saves to normal Minecraft is a.) The technic launcher is far outdated compared to normal Minecraft, meaning b.) if I did move the saves over, none of the objects from the mods would be there (i.e. the mass fabricator and the wood pipe)

whoops, forgot to mention I'm on a Mac, but I know where you're talking about. The problem with moving my saves to normal Minecraft is a.) The technic launcher is far outdated compared to normal Minecraft, meaning b.) if I did move the saves over, none of the objects from the mods would be there (i.e. the mass fabricator and the wood pipe)

Uh... only if you try to open the world in regular minecraft. If you just use MCedit, it wont delete anything but what you tell it to. Besides, can't you select a specific path for MCedit? you used to be able to.

1) Click the "Open Level" button inside MCEdit.

2) Browse to the location you want.

3) ????

4) Edit!

strange, I can use "Open Level" just fine, but when I get to the techniclauncher folder, there's nothing in it in MCEdit.

strange, I can use "Open Level" just fine, but when I get to the techniclauncher folder, there's nothing in it in MCEdit.

Well, it's .techniclauncher, and then inside that go to the specific mod pack (technicssp for Technic), then the saves folder, then the world folder for the world you'd like to edit. There should be a level.dat inside that.

Well, it's .techniclauncher, and then inside that go to the specific mod pack (technicssp for Technic), then the saves folder, then the world folder for the world you'd like to edit. There should be a level.dat inside that.

what I'm saying is, is that when I get to the .techniclauncher folder, absolutely nothing is inside of it. No folders, nothing. Just blank space

Are you putting the wooden pipes directly on the pump? You don't need to do that. A powered pump will put the liquid directly into the pipe. You need a wooden pipe to get it out of a tank, but not out of the pump.

thanks, I didn't know that, however that still leaves the bug of attaching a wooden pipe to a mass fabricator and causing it to crash the game. My friend said he encountered the same problem with a compressor or something similar

• 1 year later...