[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last thing i saw before the server crashed at the start, was terminator1422 hammering my mffs with lightning, then i got end of stream, i have the zapper upgrade too. there must be a issue between the mffs and the infernal helmet, if that is the case, the RM boots might also bring the server to a halt.

the last thing i saw before the server crashed at the start, was terminator1422 hammering my mffs with lightning, then i got end of stream, i have the zapper upgrade too. there must be a issue between the mffs and the infernal helmet, if that is the case, the RM boots might also bring the server to a halt.

Balme it on the Red guy.

not having a go at you bud!!,(btw red is my fav colour :P) just your over use of lightning on my mffs. thinking about this now, the force field attacks ppl, so does lightning, thats a conflict right there.

so servers like ok wots attacking wot??

i wasnt hitting the forcefield. I ws shotting the mobs out side of it. Snd i was in creative while doing it.

No confirmation, but anyway. Currently rolling back to a backup, takes a (long) while since the files are HUGE.

Also, I've been doing a bit of reconfiguring, and we have decided to turn creeper player damage back on. Block damage is still disabled.

You should now also be able to protect your Iron Chests with Lockette signs, please report to me if this doesn't work!

TLDR: Creepers now hurt!

No confirmation, but anyway. Currently rolling back to a backup, takes a (long) while since the files are HUGE.

Also, I've been doing a bit of reconfiguring, and we have decided to turn creeper player damage back on. Block damage is still disabled.

You should now also be able to protect your Iron Chests with Lockette signs, please report to me if this doesn't work!

TLDR: Creepers now hurt!

will it be done tonight? Or tomorrow

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons