[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In-Game Name: Hyppykuppa
  • Experience with Tekkit: 1 month+ mainly done EE and industrialcraft stuff. My 70+ hour project in previous server got wiped out due to map corruption during update. Wanna start a new long-term operation (with Grand Plans ) on a more stable server. Love watching utube vids about MC and tekkit for new ideas and stuff. Still lot to learn but i'd say i know quite a lot. Played vanilla MC for well over a year now.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yup, simple enough
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4b8c4b1198e33d93612103c1a1bade81c74c8d1f

In-Game Name: fofman

Experience with Tekkit: Been playing Tekkit since v2.0

Did you read the rules?: Yep!

Added, welcome!

• In-Game Name: smuthie7
  • Experience with Tekkit: i have experience with ive been playing for a month now
  • Did you read the rules?:yes i read the rules and i will respect others and admins,no hacking or griefing i swear,so i would like to apply plz.
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]:

Vekkar has been unwhitelisted because he was complaing that i wouldnt give him free stuff because of the roll back on the server. i told him he i wasnt going to get his stuff back because everyone lost stuff but he wasnt having it. he was constantly complianing about it and even resorted to griefing to get stuff back so he has be unwhitlisted so please dont whitelist him agian.

I like how Vekkar's avatar suits him perfectly right now.

Vek, a farm might be public, a chest full of cobble might be public.

a goddamn MASS FAB is NEVER going to be public, that's why it was on the roof.

sure, a simple misunderstanding might not get you banned, but bitching about it and throwing a tantrum in chat certainly will.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons