[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

You are 1 clean person :) and i like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When will the server come up? Cmuff said Indefinate and were getting an upgrade so who cares? :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I forgot to say I was away but Im back now. Im working on creating a web-based form for applying so that people can fill out a form on a website then moderators can login and the apps will show up then they can choose to accept or deny them, if its accepted the webserver will tell the server to whitelist the person and if the server responds saying it did the person applying will receive an email, if not the webserver will try again until it receives a valid response. Right now Im working on a minecraft themed homepage. Heres a small spoiler using the page Im creating for my server with a lot censored out to not advertise it.

QI0HI.png

And Ill accept apps only once the servers back up since I dont want to accept them then take awhile to actually whitelist them when someone whos online could whitelist them faster.

Hey Cmuff, is cc-Get possible on our server? It would be awesome for us coding geeks!

And I think this would be a great help, please cmuff :)

And Im going to try and make the internet using computercraft if anyone wants to help

Sorry I forgot to say I was away but Im back now. Im working on creating a web-based form for applying so that people can fill out a form on a website then moderators can login and the apps will show up then they can choose to accept or deny them, if its accepted the webserver will tell the server to whitelist the person and if the server responds saying it did the person applying will receive an email, if not the webserver will try again until it receives a valid response. Right now Im working on a minecraft themed homepage. Heres a small spoiler using the page Im creating for my server with a lot censored out to not advertise it.

QI0HI.png

And Ill accept apps only once the servers back up since I dont want to accept them then take awhile to actually whitelist them when someone whos online could whitelist them faster.

And I think this would be a great help, please cmuff :)

And Im going to try and make the internet using computercraft if anyone wants to help

O.O

-snip-

I have a base code literally sitting in the back of a notebook for this :D I'm in. Perhaps you'd like to help me in a couple other LUA projects as well? Namely

A) Remotely operated fleets of airships (done) with pivoting cannons (that's the hard part >->)

B) An army of wireless mining turtles (know how to do it, it's just time consuming)

C) LUA viruses on floppy disks >:3 (I have the basic code for one laid out but it's eh)

D) A nexus of forcefields that are activated and closed through the use of client computers hooked up to one central host :D (That's my baby, that's my crowning goal)

Be my code buddy? :P

Xjugx, you haven't filled out the form correctly. Not to be rude, but if you don't take the time to fill it out fully then why should they take the time to whitelist you. Fill it out again and you may have some better luck.

• In-Game Name:
  • Did you read the rules?:
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]:

I'm looking forward to playing on this server again, I've always found the community to be very fun and hepful.

May I ask, was the old map deleted?

D) A nexus of forcefields that are activated and closed through the use of client computers hooked up to one central host :D (That's my baby, that's my crowning goal)

Woow thats gonna be a lot of work!! Good luck with that and i Salute you!

I have a base code literally sitting in the back of a notebook for this :D I'm in. Perhaps you'd like to help me in a couple other LUA projects as well? Namely

A) Remotely operated fleets of airships (done) with pivoting cannons (that's the hard part >->)

B) An army of wireless mining turtles (know how to do it, it's just time consuming)

C) LUA viruses on floppy disks >:3 (I have the basic code for one laid out but it's eh)

Be my code buddy? :P

Sure!

I really hope we can get the cc-get though since that would make stuff like updates a whole lot easier

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons