[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo... my lunchbreak is not complete without minecraft...

*EDIT* Also wanted to point out, in the first post, the port for the server IP is wrong at the top (and correct in the banner at the bottom of the post), the body of the first post still says version 3.1.1, and **most importantly** the donate page link is broken.

The text of the donate link is correct, so if you type that url in to your browser, it works fine, but clicking the link doesn't work.

I'm considering donating (gotta build that nuclear reactor!), but if there's gonna be frequent outages like this... :( which sucks, cause the community is awesome. Can anyone tell me if this has happened before?

Noooooo... my lunchbreak is not complete without minecraft...

*EDIT* Also wanted to point out, in the first post, the port for the server IP is wrong at the top (and correct in the banner at the bottom of the post), the body of the first post still says version 3.1.1, and **most importantly** the donate page link is broken.

The text of the donate link is correct, so if you type that url in to your browser, it works fine, but clicking the link doesn't work.

I'm considering donating (gotta build that nuclear reactor!), but if there's gonna be frequent outages like this... :( which sucks, cause the community is awesome. Can anyone tell me if this has happened before?

Im really sorry for the frequent downtimes lately, due to tekkit being in a relatively early stage of development things are still very buggy but i do my best to keep up with it. Sadly, the server seems to always go out when im asleep lol

In-Game Name: grand_mind1

Experience with Tekkit: Intermediate, I've done a few things in a singleplayer world and a bit with some of my friends on my own server.

Did you read the rules?: Of course. I read the entire page before posting.

• In-Game Name:MR_wizzard_B
  • Experience with Tekkit: i know many thing by tutorial( tekkit whit duncan :P) and i know much things about the industrialcraft and buildcraft. and i gonna learn soon things about redpower and railcraft somethings of redpower i already knows
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes i read te rules
  • where why i banned: i banned on one server where somebody installed a plugin and can make npc and hes maken honey_dew and i said fake and dont listen to him and then i get banned

Also added

Apping for another friend!

• In-Game Name: AnnilyLF
  • Experience with Tekkit: None
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes they did
    They literally just got minecraft so they've never been banned. I should know. I just bought the game for them. haha.

Apping for another friend!

• In-Game Name: AnnilyLF
  • Experience with Tekkit: None
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes they did
    They literally just got minecraft so they've never been banned. I should know. I just bought the game for them. haha.

Added, you got a lot of friends my friend

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]..::♛Ethereal Gaming♛::..[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

In-Game Name : Fonzzy5

Experience with Tekkit : Beginner, i just got tekkit and i want to join servers that could help me learn more about tekkit.

Did you read the rules? : Yes, of course.

I would be happy to join your server. :)

In-Game Name: BlastingTazuna

Experience with Tekkit: Around 1-2 months gameplay with Technic and Tekkit.

Did you read the rules?: Yep.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/475746ac61ee993e7073c3ced45ff95de25b72bf

Bans: Never been banned.

You have been whitelisted

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]..::♛Ethereal Gaming♛::..[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

In-Game Name : Fonzzy5

Experience with Tekkit : Beginner, i just got tekkit and i want to join servers that could help me learn more about tekkit.

Did you read the rules? : Yes, of course.

I would be happy to join your server. :)

Added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons