[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR A BLOCKHEAD YOU SON OF A BITCH YOUR SERVER ONLY HAS 10 PLAYERS ON IT YOU SUCK ON FUCKING COCK YOUR A 4 YR OLD BRAT WITH FUCKING SO GO FUCK YOURSELF IN A RIVER AND DIE IN A HOLE FUCKER

Dude that doesn't even make sense.. So go fuck in a river? And a 4 year old with fucking also doesn't make sense. And don't get me started nn YOUR an YOU'RE..

So please go play on "YOUR" own and realise that "YOU'RE" a pathetic worm..

YOUR A BLOCKHEAD YOU SON OF A BITCH YOUR SERVER ONLY HAS 10 PLAYERS ON IT YOU SUCK ON FUCKING COCK YOUR A 4 YR OLD BRAT WITH FUCKING SO GO FUCK YOURSELF IN A RIVER AND DIE IN A HOLE FUCKER

a good laugh was had

• In-Game Name: Sanguine1233

• Age: Above 18, Feel free to contact me via Skype if you need more info. I don't like leaving personal information in writing.

• Experience with Tekkit: A while now XD I can't remember when I first started with it.

• Did you read the rules?: Yup, pretty basic.

• Your personal
    link:

• Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: Apparently I was only banned twice, according to the tool at least. It's closer to 4 or 5 times.

1) Can't remember, pretty sure it was my arguing with an imbecilic mod incident. I still maintain that killing players who attack me regardless of server rules isn't harassment.

2) Faction server, "hardcore". Apparently blowing up bases is perfect (as mods said when they destroyed mine) but counterattacking theirs from a backup base isn't. Hypocrisy, yay.

3) Banned from a fallout server after I hadn't been on for a few days since their open PvP weekend, never found out why.

4) Banned from a Pheonixrising server after I ceased working on their MA. Apparently I'm not a nice person for stopping >->

5) Screaming "I AM YOUR OVERLORD" after killing a mod in a jail server. Said mod sent a blanket challenge to all players saying that he was "invincible to all you little pussies". I had no choice but to kill him when he wasn't godded
    :P

There you go, app filled.

alex.t2332 <-- skype name. Be certain to include your reason for contact request (Technicpack Forums), otherwise I'll deny it out of caution.

Hope to hear from you.

*coughcough* I just saw a few other apps responded to so I reposted this. XD

lol

Dude that doesn't even make sense.. So go fuck in a river? And a 4 year old with fucking also doesn't make sense. And don't get me started nn YOUR an YOU'RE..

So please go play on "YOUR" own and realise that "YOU'RE" a pathetic worm..

<3

• In-Game Name: Joka10
  • Experience with Tekkit: Three weeks-ish... I'm fairly proficient
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7131f988a4660065e5bc31c698c1b11d1665f55d
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I had none listed on that site, though I have been banned 3 times. One was when I got in a dispute with an administrator (I apologized and was later unbanned). Another was due to a faulty PvP plugin which banned people when they were involved in PvP (a guy punched me in spawn and we were both banned). I successfully appealed this ban. The last one was on a classic server dedicated to the Zelda series, and I was banned for stating that I enjoyed the game Twilight Princess :P ... I didn't even pursue an unban there.

• In-Game Name: Sanguine1233
  • Age: Above 18, Feel free to contact me via Skype if you need more info. I don't like leaving personal information in writing.
  • Experience with Tekkit: A while now XD I can't remember when I first started with it.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yup, pretty basic.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/90dc6927f7e665d9b54566534de70b084ae11636
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: Apparently I was only banned twice, according to the tool at least. It's closer to 4 or 5 times.
    1) Can't remember, pretty sure it was my arguing with an imbecilic mod incident. I still maintain that killing players who attack me regardless of server rules isn't harassment.
    2) Faction server, "hardcore". Apparently blowing up bases is perfect (as mods said when they destroyed mine) but counterattacking theirs from a backup base isn't. Hypocrisy, yay.
    3) Banned from a fallout server after I hadn't been on for a few days since their open PvP weekend, never found out why.
    4) Banned from a Pheonixrising server after I ceased working on their MA. Apparently I'm not a nice person for stopping >->
    5) Screaming "I AM YOUR OVERLORD" after killing a mod in a jail server. Said mod sent a blanket challenge to all players saying that he was "invincible to all you little pussies". I had no choice but to kill him when he wasn't godded :P

There you go, app filled.

alex.t2332 <-- skype name. Be certain to include your reason for contact request (Technicpack Forums), otherwise I'll deny it out of caution.

Hope to hear from you.

*coughcough* I just saw a few other apps responded to so I reposted this. XD

• In-Game Name: Joka10
  • Experience with Tekkit: Three weeks-ish... I'm fairly proficient
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7131f988a4660065e5bc31c698c1b11d1665f55d
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I had none listed on that site, though I have been banned 3 times. One was when I got in a dispute with an administrator (I apologized and was later unbanned). Another was due to a faulty PvP plugin which banned people when they were involved in PvP (a guy punched me in spawn and we were both banned). I successfully appealed this ban. The last one was on a classic server dedicated to the Zelda series, and I was banned for stating that I enjoyed the game Twilight Princess :P ... I didn't even pursue an unban there.

Will whitelist both of you once server is back up!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons