cmuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Cmuff,

I am BBgun3030

I played on the server before last year and never hade the time to come back on. Sooooo.. i would like to play on the server agian. here is the following info:

IGN: BBgun3030

Tekkit exp: I have played on the server before and while I have been away I was playing tekkit a little more to get myself into tekkit and understand it more

So now i am familiar with tekkit now and I am more expierianced in it!

Rules and conditions: I do agree with the Rules and conditions given!

Thanks you for reading and i hope to see you and the staff agian on the server! Thanks agian and Bye

In-Game Name: hoosiers098

Experience: I would say pretty good. I have helped build servers for people as well as been promoted admin or mod on 5 different servers. I usually play every weekday and most of the time on the weekends.

I would like to bring my tekkit experience into your server and help with whatever i could be of assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my name is BBgun3030 and I would love to be on the tekkit server. I have been on the server before. I am the owner of BB.CO on the server.

IGN: BBgun3030

Experience with tekkit: I left the server to learn more about the tekkit pack and I am now very well trained in EE, IC2, BC, RP and Railcraft and I would love to get on the server agian. So yeah I am really looking forward to setting up BB.CO agian.

Thank you very much, and hope to see you on the server. Bye!!!

• 1 year later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons