[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sirducks

Tekkit experience: I know very advanced things from watchin youtubers(direwolf20, professionalNOOBtube, ect.)

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link: it says im not banned(u didn't specify what info u wanted)

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: of course

If applicable, why have you been banned: nope! ;P

p.s. add me soon please

In-Game Name: mithril602

Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing Tekkit for about a year now and my experience with Tekkit is quite good, I've played on multiple servers and on a private server with my classmate/good friend.

Did you read the rules?: Yes I did and i have no thoughts on breaking them.

I love to play on multyplayer servers because their so interresting and fun, I love the fact that you can make new friends to share, build and mine with.

IGN: Carb8nIsHere

Tekkit experience: Bout two years now. Only things I don't fully understand are railcraft and the many redpower circuit pieces.

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Yes! Let me in! Yall sound awesome! D:<

If applicable, why have you been banned: I'm a good lil player!

:)

For when you all get back up ;) I'll keep my eye on this post.

Hurr FTB, good stuff, far better than Tekkit :D (DNS is even better though :DD)

Haven't really followed technicpack development recently, is it true tekkit is STILL in 1.2.5? Lol.

For those of you interested in a pack that's always up to date: www.dnstechpack.com (they recently went legit, with permissions from all included mods, but have configs and download links for other epic mods included)

Ok, I've been talking to Cmuff, the server WILL come back, but in FTB FLAVOR! I'm used to playing on the FTB BETA A pack, but the others might actually have much more potential. The server should have commands such as /lock, /sethome, /back and other such useful commands for players, and useful mod commands such as /setregion. If you don't know about FTB, feed-the-beast.com. I'll work on a banner for a FTB server... Comments anyone?

Also, DNS looks nice, but only has 1 pack to choose from and the fan base is far smaller. FTB is still very new, and will be FAR greater than it is currently in the future. I did, however, notice that technic is coming out with a Universal Electricity pack called Volts, which looks somewhat promising, but I'm burned out on Technic, and I believe in the survival of the fittest, which Technic no longer is.

Fair enough, but that single pack does include most, if not all, of the mods you'll ever need :D

I agree with you though that FTB has more potential, which, however, it hasn't fulfilled yet.

And yeah. Technicpack stopped being the 'fittest' for me many months ago.

I'm glad to hear that you have a similar opinion... Just wondering, what pack do you play on right now, and what server. I play FTB BETA_A on 8bit, p.8bit.ws I don't like it much though, the restarts are getting on my nerves. Hopefully the RP2 version will come out soon, and then I'll talk to Cmuff about it...

Ok, I'm watchin' vids, scanning forums and etc, and it looks like there will be a 'standard' pack, which will be the most similar to the BETA_A pack, but with updated mods etc. So, I'm thinkin' to wait to launch a new server until that pack is out, as it will have much better compatibility, the ability to change how ORES SPAWN! So cool, change what levels they spawn on, how much etc, so it'll be easier for players to find ores, while allowing server owners to pick if they want ores to all spawn around a certain level, or make them spawn a bit more spread out, and many other game-changing updates. I'll keep 2 eye out looking for updates and new features. I'll also keep updating this page. Anyone who still looks here, don't lose hope!

EDIT: My little Pony pack, anyone?

EDIT: BUKKIT! WILL BE COMING IN THE FUTURE TO FTB

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons