[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelisted everyone above except for Djjim, please post 1 application, or explain why you post several, and don't forget to follow the official application form. Also, please contact cmuff for the donation, seeing as I have no access to payment details.

IGN: jeradboom

Tekkit experience: I would say about a year now.

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Totally! I hate when people dupe because its a totally unfair advantage.

PS: The reason it says im banned from a few servers is because my bro went on my account one time and griefed on some servers. I yelled at him and changed my password XD

So came back on the server and find it to be a ghost town now. You need to remove the whitelist and change the permissions guest can do to prevent grieving. Many servers have guest to have no building/crafting rights. Once they are members by posting on the forum will they be able to build and use stuff. This will solve the ghost town/ grief problem. The server will die off like many others if action is not taken.

IGN: Crazygamer185

Tekkit experience: Been playing for about 9 months - a year

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: I have, and I don't plan to do break any of then

If applicable, why have you been banned: I haven't, Except by a "friend" for a bullshit reason(Not mcbans or any of those just normal ban)

Hi all, quicksliver98 here again.

First of all, I'd like to say that Cmuff set up a great server, and got great admins for it. BBbbbbbuuuuuutttttt....

it's completely disintegrating and losing all its players. I Still play for 1 hour or more every day on ethereal, but usually I'm alone... Maximum maybe 2 other people, but that's rare.

I'm sad that this has happened to this great server, it truly runs better and is more stable that most others I've tried, and I liked it since the first time I logged on.

I hope it doesn't shut down with all the work I've put into it, but it still seems that that might be the case.

I suggest to any admins still here, and looking at these forums to remove the whitelist. I know that people were complaining of griefers... But ever griefers are better than no one at all (...Debatable its true)

Thank you for the Trainee rank, its helped me help the few people that still play on this server... But its really not enough... For instance if i need to TP someone to me to show him how to make something etc, I can't... I can use /tp which even Tesla's can't, but I cant even use /tpahere. Also, I build massive stuff, and there is nobody to see it... But because of that, what reason is there to worry so much about lag? I ask that Cmuff consider extending my perms to allowing /tpahere at least, and EE and crystal chests would be nice... It's not like it makes the game to easy for me when I haven't had to go mining in the past 2 weeks because of my mass fabs and quarries... It would just be nice to be able to use all the tools available to make the most complicated factories possible creating every conceivable item.

I recently applied for a few jobs IRL... I don't look forward to the change in routine, but I need the moniez, and hopefully ill be able to donate if possible, just to try to keep this server afloat. I don't know the monthly operating bill, but I do know it ain't free.

quicksliver here again,

I wrote that at 4 AM last night, and I'm not quite sure what I was thinking...I didn't quite get my point across.

I'm applying for the rank of Moderator, on the basis that I am one of the only people who still actively plays on the server, and there needs to be at LEAST 1 person who has the power to help people... Just today I was on and iambobjr tells me that someone blew up his whole quarry... I TPed to him, but i couldn't do anything. I don't have enough resources to refund him for everything, I can't fix it or even verify that he didn't just blow it up himself (I highly doubt that).

The server needs moderation for the players still on it, and until I get my paycheck on the 1st I have no $$$.

Please let me moderate this server and help its remaining players. I'm working on making a video for it to advertise... But I'm not that good and certainly not fast.

I hope an admin sees this, and pays attention.

Thanks for looking.

quicksliver here again,

I wrote that at 4 AM last night, and I'm not quite sure what I was thinking...I didn't quite get my point across.

I'm applying for the rank of Moderator, on the basis that I am one of the only people who still actively plays on the server, and there needs to be at LEAST 1 person who has the power to help people... Just today I was on and iambobjr tells me that someone blew up his whole quarry... I TPed to him, but i couldn't do anything. I don't have enough resources to refund him for everything, I can't fix it or even verify that he didn't just blow it up himself (I highly doubt that).

The server needs moderation for the players still on it, and until I get my paycheck on the 1st I have no $$$.

Please let me moderate this server and help its remaining players. I'm working on making a video for it to advertise... But I'm not that good and certainly not fast.

I hope an admin sees this, and pays attention.

Thanks for looking.

im with him and i would like to aplly for trianee

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons