[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

In-Game Name: ThrowStuff

Experience with Tekkit: i know damn near everything there is to know about it, have tested each mod one-by-one, and absolutely love it.

Did you read the rules?: yes.

I'd love to join a tekkit community, i also like the whole "resource world" thing because i'm tired of seeing towns/forests/everything dotted with ugly quarries.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Emeraldbells

Experience with Tekkit: A number of months on and off. I have played on one other server that sadly fizzled out.

Did you read the rules?: Yes

(my friends details as she doesn't have an account for this site)

In-Game Name: thejuliedrop

Experience with Tekkit: Same as above

Did you read the rules?: They have been recited to her.

IGN: Robscottish

Tekkit experience: I like tekkit, because i completed minecraft fully, back around alpha 1.1. I am not very experienced with it, but i wont be asking

"how do i make this?" every second, as i do have SOME experience

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c75af5659c9158260a6819894c9b6a3b64a8a920 I have been banned 2 times, the "Greifing" reason was because i was bothering an imature admin around on

his server for the lulz. The MajorSpambot is from me continusesly asking "Can i join a faction." The server had been hit a few hours before in a HUGE spam attack, and it started like that.

Do you agree with rules?: I fully understand and agree to the rules of this server.

Hi, quicksliver98 here.

I've been playing on this server for about a month and a half or more now, I know all the admins (except Cmuff... I've never seen him online.), and they know me. I build huge stuff, I help other people, and I'm generally on more than half the current moderators and admins.

I'm simply asking about the status of the availability of the rank Trainee... Even if it doesn't mean I get any extra permissions and I only get a different rank name, it would really improve my credibility so new players can know that I'm more trustworthy and can help them learn how to play. I plan on donating at the earliest opportunity, as I'm getting a job soon(less than 2 months hopefully), and then I'll have an amount of income that I can spend on what I want to spend it on... Not just clothes and food...

Also, I as well know about servers not working as well after a few hours, based on my experience with my 42 plugin Bukkit server, and I could suggest some great Restart plugins if you'd like, as I've been noticing some lag after the server has been up for a few hours. I tried a few and finally settled on one that worked great for me, with configurable restarts and messages, as well as automatic restarts when memory is running low, which would be a great feature.

I've noticed these Banlist things beneath most new member applications, so i pasted one in here too.

I hope some one reads this and at the least replies, even if just to say that Trainee or another rank is not available, as i also applied back on page 149, and never got a response.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/015d375f084abacf82a440d9d840b0b9100ec569

Thanks for your time!

quicksliver98

Hi, quicksliver98 here.

I've been playing on this server for about a month and a half or more now, I know all the admins (except Cmuff... I've never seen him online.), and they know me. I build huge stuff, I help other people, and I'm generally on more than half the current moderators and admins.

I'm simply asking about the status of the availability of the rank Trainee... Even if it doesn't mean I get any extra permissions and I only get a different rank name, it would really improve my credibility so new players can know that I'm more trustworthy and can help them learn how to play. I plan on donating at the earliest opportunity, as I'm getting a job soon(less than 2 months hopefully), and then I'll have an amount of income that I can spend on what I want to spend it on... Not just clothes and food...

Also, I as well know about servers not working as well after a few hours, based on my experience with my 42 plugin Bukkit server, and I could suggest some great Restart plugins if you'd like, as I've been noticing some lag after the server has been up for a few hours. I tried a few and finally settled on one that worked great for me, with configurable restarts and messages, as well as automatic restarts when memory is running low, which would be a great feature.

I've noticed these Banlist things beneath most new member applications, so i pasted one in here too.

I hope some one reads this and at the least replies, even if just to say that Trainee or another rank is not available, as i also applied back on page 149, and never got a response.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/015d375f084abacf82a440d9d840b0b9100ec569

Thanks for your time!

quicksliver98

Hey Quicksliver,

I'll recommend your application to cmuff, seeing your dedication to the server, and how often you're online :P

Also, it'd be great if you could indeed recommend some of these restart plugins, maybe post the links in a reply here?

Hmm, been looking for restart plugins myself, however, I don't think Beastnode (the host) allows us to change the launch.bat file...

Thanks for the promotion Aerik! However, I'm not sure if it is supposed to show yet, but I am not a trainee on the server as of yet.

Not being able to change the bat file could be a problem though, its really the only way they can work i believe because all the plugins are unloaded when the server is shutdown for a restart... I will nevertheless post some plugins.

The plugin I used to use for my server was called SimpleRestart, and true to its name it is simple and only has options for time intervals for restarts, warning messages, and restart messages. However, it seems that this plugin has since gone out of date, and may no longer be being updated. Here's the link anyway - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simple_restart/

I'll look up the other restart plugins I tried that frankly had more features than I needed at the time, and post 'em on here later.

Thanks again for the promotion, I'll live up to the status :p

what items did i give him access to? the only items he has access to is the miniture cleanroom i made *Dragon said ok as long as stuff stays there*

#Also it would help to SHOW me what i did instead of me trying to figure it out it would help.

Were you banned sucer?

The problem is that you gave him access to restricted items. The rules are posted and you were warned before. I will notify Cmuff of your desire to petition.

He gave me no such access to any restricted items i could not use them and they where locked he did NOT share any items with me so he did nothing wrong.

Can i please talk to someone? im banned becouse pelon gets banned items and blames it on me. i dont give ANYONE banned items. the only time ive given something out is when a mod tells me to. so 50 dollors wasted becouse i was framed. Please unban me and ban Pelon.

I didnt blame anything on u and someone plz unban sucer he did nothing wrong neither did i he spent $50 on this server unban him i don't care if u unban me or not

Hey guys I can't log into the server because I had a banned item? The only banned item I had was crystal chest, which I would gladly switch out for. Can I get someone to send me a message? I invested lots of time in the server and would be a shame to lose everything I built. The reason I still had it is because I was off of minecraft for a few weeks and decided to come back. Can someone consider unbanning me? IGN: KronosIII

Hey guys I can't log into the server because I had a banned item? The only banned item I had was crystal chest, which I would gladly switch out for. Can I get someone to send me a message? I invested lots of time in the server and would be a shame to lose everything I built. The reason I still had it is because I was off of minecraft for a few weeks and decided to come back. Can someone consider unbanning me? IGN: KronosIII

Unbanned, but if any other moderator saw this you would probably not be so lucky :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons