[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

In-Game Name: CroixAura

Experience with Tekkit: two months

Did you read the rules? I have multiple times and I completely agree with them.

I'm hoping to continue with my home, this server has been the best I've joined and I would very much like to continue being part of it.

do i need to include this?

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d76e6e501b8ca080b39bb83339f6d1bbb1385b6f

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: madenton

Tekkit experience: i have been playing tekkit for 3 weeks now and have learned the basics

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

Do you agree with rules?: Yes

-I just read that anyone who was already a member on the server should be allowed on without re-applying... I was already a member...

In-Game Name: Sumtincheezy

Experience with Tekkit: a couple months

Did you read the rules? You betcha

I am looking for a clean Tekkit experience in which I can live peacefully and lock my things to those who might take advantage of it when I'm not around. Thanks
:D

forgot this:

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6c12b8d9487fdff1ef7ab0a72cef20835546776d

In-Game Name: CroixAura

Experience with Tekkit: two months

Did you read the rules? I have multiple times and I completely agree with them.

I'm hoping to continue with my home, this server has been the best I've joined and I would very much like to continue being part of it.

do i need to include this?

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d76e6e501b8ca080b39bb83339f6d1bbb1385b6f

IGN: iambobjr

Tekkit experience: Know most of the advanced basics

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

IGN: madenton

Tekkit experience: i have been playing tekkit for 3 weeks now and have learned the basics

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

-I just read that anyone who was already a member on the server should be allowed on without re-applying... I was already a member...

All promoted. And thanks for putting in the whitelist.mcf.li link, making my life so easy!

Also wanted to let everyone know that in EE3 there wont be collectors, condensers, relays, destruction catalysts, redmatter, etc. Pahimar is completely rewriting it so there wont be nearly as many banned items when the server updates to 1.4 you can look for the prerelease on google because it's apparently against the rules to link to the minecraft forums :/

And also is there any chance we could consider switching to the ftb pack for the 1.4 update, it's much more organized and has better mods as well as permission to use them.

Actually already posted this but I shall post it again to be whitelisted:

IGN: wedgie2010

Tekkit experience: On this server was getting a mass fabrication system to create solar arrays to power all my stuff. Mainly though I am more experienced with industrialcraft and buildcraft

Do you agree with rules?: Yes.

In-Game Name: Burningpho3nix

Experience with Tekkit: Have played Tekkit with friends on private server for 4 Months, learning from the wiki and yogscast.

Personal Whitelist: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d26946971d269ff05be22b1b60d5d29b0028c70c

Suggestion for Server: Have frequent members greater access, members who haven't been on very frequently should be discussed about property/land being claimed/revoked/moved

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

In-Game Name: GeebonRZ

Experience with Tekkit: Have played Tekkit with friends on private server for 4 Months, learning from the wiki and yogscast.

Personal Whitelist: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d3aa469396d4ba72696bc21506d0c61b87056a89

Suggestion for Server: Have frequent members greater access, members who haven't been on very frequently should be discussed about property/land being claimed/revoked/moved

n-Game Name: Stew1eE

Experience with Tekkit: Ive played for a few months on single player and about 2 weeks between different servers. ive decided to settle on this one if you will let me :D

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/356348b1e2433adc10457dd933885b21785b2b5b

Sew1eE

MCBans

No bans found

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

IGN:Taramuz

Tekkit experience: Been Playing tekkit /buildcraft INdustrial craft since i started cant remember how long thou, and i would say im a newb to minecraft overall

Do you agree with rules?: yes i did and will obay them

Never been playing on a server before just been trying it my self and want to see how it is whit others on the same spot

In-Game Name: Fridgecraft

Experience with Tekkit: Played tekkit for many months.

Did you read the rules?: Yes i did.

Would really like to continue to be a part of this server. There is nice people here and the server has alot of potential. I love the multiverse system and all the joy the plugins gives.

Also in addition. If it would be fine with the mods.

MagMan

Kaibaal

Tivoliterror ( tho the name suggests terror, he is really nice)

3strang3d

These are very close comrades and family of mine. Would very much appreciate if you could accept them too. They are semi experienced in tekkit, played for several months like me. Thank you for your consideration:)

In-game Name: theTurtle9000

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate-advanced: I have played Tekkit for about a half of a year now but having a great 24/7 server to play on would be nice.

Did you read the rules?: Yes I did!

I hope you guys take my application into consideration so I can play on the server! I'm willing to help with anything you might need on the server too. Thank you so much for your time, theTurtle9000.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons