[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any news on the server? Is the corrupted area fixed, and how far back (about) is the rollback. Also, any approximate time on how long it will be down? Its been a few hours now...

Also, did anyone read my super long post on page 149? I am waiting for a Yes/No answer.

Thanks! I hope the server gets all patched up.

in-Game-Name: PrinceFancyPants

Tekkit experience: over 2 months

Do You agree with the rules:Yes they are reasonable

Link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7578859b2e19321fe533fd9a5aed1fb6417435f6

MCBans

No bans found

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

iGN: captinjack20

Tekkit experience: know just about every thing (on server since the 4th week)

Personal whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/2ad7be7822342159cd853d9aafde445b806dcbd6

Do you agree with rules?: yes

MCBans

No bans found

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

Whitelisted!

20p31hv.png

Friendly community-50 slots

Server IP: mc.etherealgaming.net

Mumble Server: 184.173.217.82 port: 64252 pass: Ask in game

Our server website:

Etherealgaming.net

If you enjoy this server please

vote!

Current Project:

^^Please leave a comment on this thread^^

2877sz.png

Welcome to Ethereal Gaming! We believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. We have been running for 5 month's now and have a steadily growing community with space for more! The server cap is 50 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in experienced hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with any questions you have. We are currently running 3.1.2 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

We currently have 4 worlds running. Survival, Build, Resource, and Orbit(soon to be spawn)

-Survival is the basic smp experience.

-Build is a entirely flat world.

-Orbit is a sky world where our server city is being created.

-Resource is a world devoted to gaining minerals while not destroying the main world

33ksq49.png

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

2eaos3b.png

mc.etherealgaming.net

- To log into this server you must be running Tekkit 3.1.2

To change your game follow these instructions.

-At your launcher click options

-Click manual build seletion

-Scroll up and click 3.1.2

Whitelist Application

__To be added to whitelist apply with the following:__

IGN:

Tekkit experience:

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

Do you agree with rules?:

2lij8lx.png

-Essentials

-Chestshop

-Multiverse

-Griefprevention

-Coreprotect

-Buycraft

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

hvyxcl.png

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

2rcbreq.png

Owner:

-Cmuff

Admins:

-Blockhead284

-AerikAwesome

-Thesandwichmakr

-Demonicwolf9

Moderators:

-Kingston2131

-Oninhiro

-Kellandegnan

-Dragonmaster358

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate visit our

buycraft website or send a gift payment to [email protected] via paypal

. We run buycraft to make it easy just type /buycraft !

Pictures!!

34xqk3d.png

11012_1.png

In-Game Name: bestguyman1010

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for like 6 months

Did you read the rules?: yes

In-Game Name: Frostblooded my brother's name is Beauch (pronounced beach)

Age: I am 17 and my brother is 12, dont worry he doesnt say much and isnt annoying. He just follows me :D

Experience with Tekkit: I have played since tekkit came out I know pretty much everything. As i said my brother just does what i say lol. I can help out in anyway with tekkit since i know quite alot about it.

Did you read the rules?: yes I did

personal whitelist:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/12e47d7ed5c121c412451d275f0b1827bcb040d8

Frostblooded

MCBans

1 bans :(

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

Beauch

MCBans

No bans found

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

And yes it says frostblooded has 1 ban. This is becuase this is not my account, it's my freinds who quit playing after he raged and got banned. It was very silly but thankfully he gave me his account :D. so now i want to let my brother use my account which has no bans and ill use my freind's account he gave me. BTW i was a moderator on the server my freind got banned from XD it was very funny now that i think about it. I alsohave been a admin on a different server i last played on. This is my replacement server :D

In-Game Name: bestguyman1010

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for like 6 months

Did you read the rules?: yes

In-Game Name: Sumtincheezy

Experience with Tekkit: a couple months

Did you read the rules? You betcha

I am looking for a clean Tekkit experience in which I can live peacefully and lock my things to those who might take advantage of it when I'm not around. Thanks :D

you forgot your http://whitelist.mcf.li/.

In-Game Name: Frostblooded my brother's name is Beauch (pronounced beach)

Age: I am 17 and my brother is 12, dont worry he doesnt say much and isnt annoying. He just follows me :D

Experience with Tekkit: I have played since tekkit came out I know pretty much everything. As i said my brother just does what i say lol. I can help out in anyway with tekkit since i know quite alot about it.

Did you read the rules?: yes I did

personal whitelist:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/12e47d7ed5c121c412451d275f0b1827bcb040d8

Frostblooded

MCBans

1 bans :(

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

Beauch

MCBans

No bans found

MCBouncer

No bans found

Glizer

No bans found

Minebans

No bans

And yes it says frostblooded has 1 ban. This is becuase this is not my account, it's my freinds who quit playing after he raged and got banned. It was very silly but thankfully he gave me his account :D. so now i want to let my brother use my account which has no bans and ill use my freind's account he gave me. BTW i was a moderator on the server my freind got banned from XD it was very funny now that i think about it. I alsohave been a admin on a different server i last played on. This is my replacement server :D

Whitelisted!

In-Game Name: Sumtincheezy

Experience with Tekkit: a couple months

Did you read the rules? You betcha

I am looking for a clean Tekkit experience in which I can live peacefully and lock my things to those who might take advantage of it when I'm not around. Thanks
:D

forgot this:

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6c12b8d9487fdff1ef7ab0a72cef20835546776d

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons