[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Towny was removed since it was what broke the server and there were lots of issues with it. Also it apparently was causing the lag because we now have a constant 20tps

I'd like to become a member

Name in game: Cerigen

Time played tekkit: I have played tekkit for only few days but I played technic pack for a few weeks

I have read the blacklist as well as the rules

IGN= HamDetecter

AGE= 14

Experience with tekkit= About 6 months of playing a different server, last server crashed and all my items were reset

Did you read the rules= yes

I would love to contribute good teamwork,ideas and some good laughs.

IGN:robloxduncan12

Suggestion for the server:I'll help out when the mods or admins ask and I'll try to answer any questions first.

All promoted

• Hey guys im 15 years of age loving this game a TUN!

• Yesss i have read these rules indeed, very niceee (borat accent)

• Yeah love this game and if im accepted i would love to help out the community and even open up a factory or 2 (under admins permission) and yeah just open up a shop maby, if im accepted ill be looking forward to playing on this fantastic server ya'll have EMC'ed up RIGHT HER!

IGN:Yargolocus

Suggestions for server: Nothing yet

I have read the rules, they seem fair to everyone.

Experience with Tekkit: less than 1 month, learning fast

I have already posted this but no answer came. I have a base in the server already and I hope that I will not be rejected. (If I would use smileys, I'd put one here.)

I have read the rules

Very good with machinery!

Have been playing Tekkit for About 9 months

Time on the server: About 7 weeks

Thinking about donating $15(When i get more money)

I like this server, Its kindness and the friendly people on it made me stay on it and its always up 24:7

I would like to become Member if you are willing to accept me

(:Jennifer321:)

I have read the rules

I like this server, Its kindness and the friendly people on it made me stay on it and its always up 24:7

IGN:jennifer321

IGN:Yargolocus

Suggestions for server: Nothing yet

I have read the rules, they seem fair to everyone.

Experience with Tekkit: less than 1 month, learning fast

I have already posted this but no answer came. I have a base in the server already and I hope that I will not be rejected. (If I would use smileys, I'd put one here.)

IGN:Cagote

Suggestion for the server:nothing yet

I have read the rules

IGN:jennifer321

Promoted!

IGN: theduke9999

Experience: Intermediate/Novice I've been playing for about a month and I came to your server because I'd rather be on a small server that's actually Tekkit. Not some where everything is banned.

Rules: Yes I read them and I get the idea as they're fairly general rules like on most vanilla servers.

IGN: wedgie2010

Suggestion for the server: possibly think about changing the black list to allow swift wolfs ring?

:D

Please read the rules and then update your post.

IGN: theduke9999

Experience: Intermediate/Novice I've been playing for about a month and I came to your server because I'd rather be on a small server that's actually Tekkit. Not some where everything is banned.

Rules: Yes I read them and I get the idea as they're fairly general rules like on most vanilla servers.

Promoted!

IGN: freakingtaco101

Age 13

Experience: Intermediate Ive had mine craft for quite some time then i got tekkit and it was amazing i used to play on another tekkit server but it did not work out fo me so I am going to try a newer better one

Rules: read them very good reasonable rules cant wail to become a member

IGN: freakingtaco101

Age 13

Experience: Intermediate Ive had mine craft for quite some time then i got tekkit and it was amazing i used to play on another tekkit server but it did not work out fo me so I am going to try a newer better one

Rules: read them very good reasonable rules cant wail to become a member

IGN:theCHILDofGOD

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over a year but only 3 months with Tekkit.

Rules:I have read them and I will do my best to follow them.

Promoted!

• Hey guys im 15 years of age loving this game a TUN!
  • Yesss i have read these rules indeed, very niceee (borat accent)
  • Yeah love this game and if im accepted i would love to help out the community and even open up a factory or 2 (under admins permission) and yeah just open up a shop maby, if im accepted ill be looking forward to playing on this fantastic server ya'll have EMC'ed up RIGHT HER!

What is this I don't even.......

Hello, DeziireModding here, I love this server, and have voted for the server..

In-Game Name: DeziireModding

Experience with Tekkit: Intermidiate, Have knowledge on how to make objects and use them in my creative buildings to bring great effects.

Did you read the rules?: Yes Sir/M'am.

Hoping to bring the greatest of my abilities to the server, to help make Tekkit look easy for the new ones to the server and Tekkit.

Hope you pick me!

Best Regards,

DeziireModding

Hello, DeziireModding here, I love this server, and have voted for the server..

In-Game Name: DeziireModding

Experience with Tekkit: Intermidiate, Have knowledge on how to make objects and use them in my creative buildings to bring great effects.

Did you read the rules?: Yes Sir/M'am.

Hoping to bring the greatest of my abilities to the server, to help make Tekkit look easy for the new ones to the server and Tekkit.

Hope you pick me!

Best Regards,

DeziireModding

promoted

sorry about the last application!

IN-GAME NAME: BBgun3030

EXPERISANCE IN TEKKIT: I love tekkit. It is easy and simple to understand. I can bring usefull help to the server and to other people. I do not greif and have read the rules a thousandtimes over.

did you read the rules: yes. as i said a thousand times over

Hope you pick me!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons