[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: crazydude5

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for about 8 1/2 months, but I am still sort of a tiny bit of a noob.

Did you read the rules?: Yes

In-Game Name: MrMadsRthomsen

Experience with Tekkit: I've have played minecrafft sinse apha and tekkit for 2 month or so

Did you read the rules?: yes

In-Game Name: sdhillon13

Experience with Tekkit: 2 weeks on a private server

Did you read the rules? yes

Suggestion for server: None really at this moment, the server is great

All Promoted

In-game Name: ccoop95

Experience with Tekkit: Nor More.. I am a new Tekkit Player!

Did you Read the rules: Yes i have read all rules!

I am playing in your server 4 bays i think! I am trying to lern as mutch as i can about tekkit! And it seems that i learning!! :)

Denied. 16 bans is way too many. whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/b1882fbcfa2bcf4e805d34c946c9f1bd10effbc6/ccoop95

In-Game Name: Burningpho3nix

Experience with Tekkit: Have played Tekkit with friends on private server for 4 Months, learning from the wiki and yogscast.

Suggestion for Server: Have frequent members greater access, members who haven't been on very frequently should be discussed about property/land being claimed/revoked/moved

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

I have this account for only 2weeks!! I am playing at the server 5 days and i haven't done enythink about that the list says!! If you can make me...

Ccoop, even if it wasn't you who did all this, someone, or maybe even multiple persons, is(are) using this account to grief, to spam, and generally for their own malicious purposes. You *might* want to consider changing your password to something less obvious...

Yerr. After 2 minutes of googling, and a bit of translating Russian, I now have your pass, which is indeed compromised. Something starting with r3 right?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons