[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh.. Bad news guys, seems the server is out of alloted memory, and players can't save their inventories anymore. Railcraft is trying to save something but is throwing a Disk Quota Exceeded error.

Update: Console stopped feeding info after memory ran out, server shut down until a course of action is decided apon.

In-Game Name: Lag_In_ZigZag

Experience with Tekkit: Average I'd say, I've been playing tekkit/technic for a month or so.

Did you read the rules?: Yes; several times, I always check the blacklist when I'm building something.

Suggestions: Keep up the good work!

Approved, as soon as I can get on the server.

Why am I applying:

I'm applying because I feel I have the experience and maturity to help with the server. I've also seen there aren't very many staff on the server right now, where as the server is rather active. I can be as active as possible (note I'm in the GMT Time zone) and there when needed. and I know when to handle most situations. I felt applying for moderator would seem more appropriate since applying straight from player to admin seems a bit over the top to me.

Experience:

I've moderated, Administrated and helped set up quite a few servers in my past time playing minecraft, I've only managed one tekkit server in the past, but the player management isn't exactly any different. I know my way around most bukkit plugins and am a fast learner when it comes to new ones. I also have past experience with TS3 servers, though I haven't spent too much time speaking to people on them.

Why am I applying:

I'm applying because I feel I have the experience and maturity to help with the server. I've also seen there aren't very many staff on the server right now, where as the server is rather active. I can be as active as possible (note I'm in the GMT Time zone) and there when needed. and I know when to handle most situations. I felt applying for moderator would seem more appropriate since applying straight from player to admin seems a bit over the top to me.

Experience:

I've moderated, Administrated and helped set up quite a few servers in my past time playing minecraft, I've only managed one tekkit server in the past, but the player management isn't exactly any different. I know my way around most bukkit plugins and am a fast learner when it comes to new ones. I also have past experience with TS3 servers, though I haven't spent too much time speaking to people on them.

As far as i know you are not even a member, plus if you read the forum the server is down atm for repairs.

Edit: You will not be staff on this server because of your history. Got a ban for Fly hacking and Advertising.

Looking into cleaning up a bit, server will hopefulle be back up soon.

Hmm, seems Dimensional Anchors had a log that was 2.7 gigs large.

Aaand a corrupt railcraft save file, which could potentially result in some major chunk errors, so please be on the lookout for this.

Yaay, seems it worked.

Looking into cleaning up a bit, server will hopefulle be back up soon.

Hmm, seems Dimensional Anchors had a log that was 2.7 gigs large.

Aaand a corrupt railcraft save file, which could potentially result in some major chunk errors, so please be on the lookout for this.

Yaay, seems it worked.

Good to hear everyone will be happy to know the server is back up and running.

Hi, my IGN is QuickSliver98 and I'm reporting an error. About a week or 2 ago i stopped playing on the server as much, and today I came back on to play. I had been experiencing some strange behavior from my IC2 machines earlier, so i was moving them. When i attempted to access a chest of mine, I got an error: Java.util.zip.Zipexception File not in GZIP format. I then logged back in and tried accessing the chest a few more times. Still not being able to access the chest, I stupidly attempted to break it without first alerting an admin to help. Once the chest was broken, the items spilled out regularly for about 1.5 seconds, and i thought i was alright, but then i got the same Zipexception error as before, and have not been able to log in since about 12 PM CST. I waited 20 minutes, thinking that when the items went away, everything would go back to normal (The items in the chest were not particularly important... I don't even know what they were...) After waiting an hour and a half, and still not being able to log in, i googled the problem. Many forums also report the problem pertaining to RailCraft, and suggest putting the level in MC Edit, and other programs, but I'm sure that the admins of this server have experienced this problem before and know how to fix it. Even if I lose everything and the chunk my home is built on must be deleted, along with all my items, I would love assistance in getting back into the server, so i can start playing again. I do not know the exact coordinates of my home/plot, but it is very near the desert spawn, and near the water. The house is partially built and was under deconstruction when the error occurred, and is made of marble brick, and has the green repelling torches on it. At the least could some admin force me to spawn at the Spawn instead of my home? I dont know how to fix the error, but any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks staff of Ethereal for making such a great server! I hope this error can be resolved and I can continue playing! I would hate to lose all my precious items and have to restart on some other inferior server :C Thanks for reading and I hope you can help! quicksliver98

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons