[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: ajay1770

experience: Little, but learning. I started playing consolecraft (minecraft: xbox edition) then I moved to PC and my friends introduced me to technic/tekkit. I started on ssp about 2 weeks ago. So I want to move to smp so I can play with my friends.

I would also like to apply for my friend due to him not having a forums account. I showed him the rules. Also, if he were to do something to get banned, I will take full responsibility for him.

In-game name: WolvesScythe

experience: He introduced me to technic/tekkit. He has quite a bit of experience, from what he has explained to me via xbox live.

In-game name: ajay1770

experience: Little, but learning. I started playing consolecraft (minecraft: xbox edition) then I moved to PC and my friends introduced me to technic/tekkit. I started on ssp about 2 weeks ago. So I want to move to smp so I can play with my friends.

I would also like to apply for my friend due to him not having a forums account. I showed him the rules. Also, if he were to do something to get banned, I will take full responsibility for him.

In-game name: WolvesScythe

experience: He introduced me to technic/tekkit. He has quite a bit of experience, from what he has explained to me via xbox live.

Promoted!

Ign: MinecraftiaGamer

Experience with Tekkit: Expert,I just need to figure out the farming part of ic2 and the machinarys of redpower(blu-tricity).

Did you read the rules?: Yes, It's the first thing I do when I join a server, I read and rules.

I have? On which servers? Since I don't grief not that I remember and are you sure is is Minecraft IA Gamer rather then minecraftgamer.

In-Game-Name: Dipaula

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for a couple of days now and i love

Did you read the rules? Yes i read the rules thourouly and completly agree to them all.

I would really appreciate if you accepted this i think i will be a great help to this server thanks

In-Game-Name: Dipaula

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for a couple of days now and i love

Did you read the rules? Yes i read the rules thourouly and completly agree to them all.

I would really appreciate if you accepted this i think i will be a great help to this server thanks

done

IGN:Rdhdfool

Experience with Tekkit: About 3 months. Had a private server with a few buddies for about 3 weeks, after they stopped playing I kept building machines and pump systems... Last solo project was a scrap factory pumping into a Mass Fab. chamber.

Did you read the rules? Yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons