[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: MinecraftiaGamer

Experience with Tekkit: Expert,I just need to figure out the farming part of ic2 and the machinarys of redpower(blu-tricity).

Did you read the rules?: Yes, It's the first thing I do when I join a server, I read and rules.

I will not promote you for your record of griefing.

IGN: enginekid92

Experience with Tekkit: Advanced

Did you read the rules: YES

Promoted!

IGN: Mr_Penguins

Suggestion for the server: Make a Texture Pack (just saying it would be awesome)

Sphax's PureBDcraft has a Tekkit patch for 64x\128x textures

Name: Quicksliver98

I've played Minecraft for about a year and a half now, and have about 600-800 hours on it. I just recently downloaded Tekkit, and im VERY excited to use it. Vinilla and Bukkit Minecraft was beginning to become more and more boring and I was just repeating the same redstone contraptions and houses over and over, so I decided to try Tekkit. My friend then suggested to me that I try this server, and I looked it up on this website, and now i'm excited to play. I look forward to seeing you guys ingame

:)

We need a restart cmuff

Name: Quicksliver98

I've played Minecraft for about a year and a half now, and have about 600-800 hours on it. I just recently downloaded Tekkit, and im VERY excited to use it. Vinilla and Bukkit Minecraft was beginning to become more and more boring and I was just repeating the same redstone contraptions and houses over and over, so I decided to try Tekkit. My friend then suggested to me that I try this server, and I looked it up on this website, and now i'm excited to play. I look forward to seeing you guys ingame :)

Promoted

everything ok?

No its down.

And would it be ok if people just had to type /register [password (not mc password)] . then were sent an email that has a confirmation link that if they clicked and had less than 3 bans on mcbans it would promote them to member and maybe even post something here if automated posts are allowed. (obviously this would take awhile to create)

i bought the iron pack but i havent gotten any pipes or a advanced machine block at all. ive had teh package for like 5 days. Why dont i have anything.

Was your inventory full when you bought it? and if you had told someone we would've happily given them to you. :)

No its down.

And would it be ok if people just had to type /register [password (not mc password)] . then were sent an email that has a confirmation link that if they clicked and had less than 3 bans on mcbans it would promote them to member and maybe even post something here if automated posts are allowed. (obviously this would take awhile to create)

Was your inventory full when you bought it? and if you had told someone we would've happily given them to you. :)

sandwich it would be nice if you guys could give them to me but i should be getting them everyday shouldnt i cause that is what i thought i was paying for. Is there anything that you guys can do to give me them everyday. also i dont know if my inv. was full but thanks for replying

sandwich it would be nice if you guys could give them to me but i should be getting them everyday shouldnt i cause that is what i thought i was paying for. Is there anything that you guys can do to give me them everyday. also i dont know if my inv. was full but thanks for replying

also do you know why the server is down

No its down.

yea that sounds awesome, also servers back up

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons