[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name:tommy2590

Experience with Tekkit:I have only been playing for a month and have visited a host of servers but your one is by far the best, I would love to become a permenant member to your server

Did you read the rules?: yes in detail

I would to become a member of your comunity and be tought the wonderful ways of tekkit

Accepted. Welcome!

In-game Name:tommy2590

Experience with Tekkit:I have only been playing for a month and have visited a host of servers but your one is by far the best, I would love to become a permenant member to your server

Did you read the rules?: yes in detail

I would to become a member of your comunity and be tought the wonderful ways of tekkit

Accepted. Welcome!

I would like to resolve a matter civilly. I am being accused of having a large amounts of RM armor, which I did but, it was not by a hack of any sort, if need be I think it would be good to check the ruby pack data to see if there is anything corrupted. this is how I obtained the armor that was found in the chest. I decided to purchases the ruby pack which I have already dun. it told me that the items that was included with the pack would arrive in my inventory within the next 5 min. I relogged before the 5 min/ item arrived in my inventory, at which the point they did the RM armor was already in a stack of 64. I hope this can be used to find any errors in the ruby pack, and recently since the new Tekkit update I have been getting this error - Internal exception: java.Socketexception: Connection reset, if you could give me any detail on how i could fix this error I would be grateful. Also after buying the ruby pack I do not have access to the diamond pack is this an error or just something that I'm missing?

In-Game Name: Thisonekid

Experience with tekkit: moderate. I've been on many prior servers and even hosted one of my own for a brief period of time. I'm better with the coding of the yml files and plugins, but i play the game well also

I would love to be a member of your server and i will try my hardest to comply with ALL the rules and be as helpful as possible

-Thanks

- Thisonekid

In-Game Name: Thisonekid

Experience with tekkit: moderate. I've been on many prior servers and even hosted one of my own for a brief period of time. I'm better with the coding of the yml files and plugins, but i play the game well also

I would love to be a member of your server and i will try my hardest to comply with ALL the rules and be as helpful as possible

-Thanks

- Thisonekid

Promoted

I would like to resolve a matter civilly. I am being accused of having a large amounts of RM armor, which I did but, it was not by a hack of any sort, if need be I think it would be good to check the ruby pack data to see if there is anything corrupted. this is how I obtained the armor that was found in the chest. I decided to purchases the ruby pack which I have already dun. it told me that the items that was included with the pack would arrive in my inventory within the next 5 min. I relogged before the 5 min/ item arrived in my inventory, at which the point they did the RM armor was already in a stack of 64. I hope this can be used to find any errors in the ruby pack, and recently since the new Tekkit update I have been getting this error - Internal exception: java.Socketexception: Connection reset, if you could give me any detail on how i could fix this error I would be grateful. Also after buying the ruby pack I do not have access to the diamond pack is this an error or just something that I'm missing?

Alright i fixed the ruby pack, idk about your errors though

In-Game Name: selling_stds

Experience with tekkit: a lot(moderate): I've been on many tekkit servers and i've built tons of things, i'm very trusted and I will not grief etc. If you need any help with building just ask me!

-thanks- selling_stds

In-Game Name: selling_stds

Experience with tekkit: a lot(moderate): I've been on many tekkit servers and i've built tons of things, i'm very trusted and I will not grief etc. If you need any help with building just ask me!

-thanks- selling_stds

Promoted

In-Game Name: Kylo_Jorgysmorg

Experience with Tekkit: I have understanding for about 80% of Tekkit. I started learning tekkit on my own two months ago and joined your server looking to put it to use.

Did you read the rules?: Yes I have read the rules and agree

I like many others would like to help other in tekkit and understanding and building whatever.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons