vote!

Current Project:

Mob Arena

Member status applies a the title.

__To become a member apply with the following:__

IGN:

Suggestion for the server:

2877sz.png

Welcome to Ethereal Gaming! We believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. We have been running for 5 month's now and have a steadily growing community with space for more! The server cap is 50 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in experienced hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with any questions you have. We are currently running 3.1.2 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

We currently have 4 worlds running. Survival, Build, Resource, and Orbit(soon to be spawn)

-Survival is the basic smp experience.

-Build is a entirely flat world.

-Orbit is a sky world where our server city is being created.

-Resource is a world devoted to gaining minerals while not destroying the main world

33ksq49.png

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

2eaos3b.png

mc.etherealgaming.net

- To log into this server you must be running Tekkit 3.1.2

To change your game follow these instructions.

-At your launcher click options

-Click manual build seletion

-Scroll up and click 3.1.2

2lij8lx.png

-Essentials

-Chestshop

-Multiverse

-Griefprevention

-Coreprotect

-Buycraft

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Towny

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

hvyxcl.png

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

2rcbreq.png

Owner:

-Cmuff

Admins:

-Blockhead284

-AerikAwesome

-Thesandwichmakr

-Demonicwolf9

Moderators:

-Kingston2131

-Oninhiro

-Kellandegnan

-Dragonmaster358

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate visit our

buycraft website or send a gift payment to [email protected] via paypal

. We run buycraft to make it easy just type /buycraft !

Pictures!!

34xqk3d.png

11012_1.png

ign:yamaha5671

Just accept the fact you have been banned, and leave.

IM NOT I GET A STRAIGHT AWNSER.:'( im only new to tekkit i saw just resentlythat you have comleatly changed the rules.:'( Can mark1997rat and me (chooky1997) have a nother chance. Mark and i also apoligise for the bad language but just like cheremenin said YOU do puch people to the limits..... PLEASE :'(

FYI this server was awesome and i was going to film the server and show it to the hight gamers like yogscast and AntVenom...

AND I want it be nice NO ADITTUDE please -_-

IM NOT I GET A STRAIGHT AWNSER.:'( im only new to tekkit i saw just resentlythat you have comleatly changed the rules.:'( Can mark1997rat and me (chooky1997) have a nother chance. Mark and i also apoligise for the bad language but just like cheremenin said YOU do puch people to the limits..... PLEASE :'(

FYI this server was awesome and i was going to film the server and show it to the hight gamers like yogscast and AntVenom...

AND I want it be nice NO ADITTUDE please -_-

no

IGN: masterkey101

Suggestion for the server: my suggestion is you just more voting sites for people to vote so you can become to grow and become more popular to the world and make more worlds like lets see skyblock worlds and planetoids and thats my suggestions

rejected, previously banned 3 times

up for review by other mods/admins

My friend whitefang1639 really wants to be a member but doesn't have a forum account so here is his application.

In game name: whitefang1639

Experience with Tekkit: About a month but knows a good amount of different things.

Has played on other servers but he likes this one best because there is a friendly environment and ways to keep people out of his stuff and no griefers.

My friend whitefang1639 really wants to be a member but doesn't have a forum account so here is his application.

In game name: whitefang1639

Experience with Tekkit: About a month but knows a good amount of different things.

Has played on other servers but he likes this one best because there is a friendly environment and ways to keep people out of his stuff and no griefers.

added

no
\

Fine. :'( but telling you now that serveryou have there is really good but you really need to fill in the gaps like have a board that tells every one what is banned. Because as you just saw IDIOTIC moves like the PISSES everyone off.... so im actually giving you a very valuable tip.....

from pro gamer Chooky1997

\

Fine. :'( but telling you now that serveryou have there is really good but you really need to fill in the gaps like have a board that tells every one what is banned. Because as you just saw IDIOTIC moves like the PISSES everyone off.... so im actually giving you a very valuable tip.....

from pro gamer Chooky1997

You are an idiot who is 7-8, just stop replying to this thread, and leave.

IGN: Guesswhat123212

EXP with Tekkit: Long time modder first time tekkit user

Rules: Read them over a few times so I would not miss anything

Suggestion: I saw signs saying you were building a subway, I am unsure where it is or where its going but and eaiser way to get to the survival portal when wanting to mine would be awesome, so maybe a sub system on the survival side.

IGN: Guesswhat123212

EXP with Tekkit: Long time modder first time tekkit user

Rules: Read them over a few times so I would not miss anything

Suggestion: I saw signs saying you were building a subway, I am unsure where it is or where its going but and eaiser way to get to the survival portal when wanting to mine would be awesome, so maybe a sub system on the survival side.

In Game Name:mihai16121998

Expirience with Tekkit: I have a high expirience in tekkit and in mixing the mods to work together

Did you read the rules?:Yes i read the rules and i like them.I will follow them.

Member'd

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons