[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

IGN: kingbigb2

Suggestion for the server:I honestly don't see anything that i would need to suggest. Maybe you could make a new world and players would be able to buy pre made houses.

IGN:kronoce

Suggestion for the server:i suggest we earn ranks than have a survey, in surveys you can lie completely

earning ranks are about following rules and stuff

promod

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparnetly cmuff didn't even talk to his "skilled" staff.

Seriously, i'm still in jail for nothing, while i like this server a lot and would like to play on it in the free time.

Again, i repeat, i'm being accused by a mistake just because i was nearby the time these accidents with MrCakeIndustries (Who you have abused, and i have never seen him playing after that) taken place. Can't you just check? I'm clean.

Also, why are your mods saying that the refinery and combustion engines are banned? They really don't appear to be banned, but again, we were accused of having banned items for THAT. Refinery is really fine, how else we could get fuel for jetpacks? Combustion engine is far more dangerous, but it doesn't deal any damage with the protection this server provides. And both don't appear on the banned list. Check before you say.

Well apparnetly cmuff didn't even talk to his "skilled" staff.

Seriously, i'm still in jail for nothing, while i like this server a lot and would like to play on it in the free time.

Again, i repeat, i'm being accused by a mistake just because i was nearby the time these accidents with MrCakeIndustries (Who you have abused, and i have never seen him playing after that) taken place. Can't you just check? I'm clean.

Also, why are your mods saying that the refinery and combustion engines are banned? They really don't appear to be banned, but again, we were accused of having banned items for THAT. Refinery is really fine, how else we could get fuel for jetpacks? Combustion engine is far more dangerous, but it doesn't deal any damage with the protection this server provides. And both don't appear on the banned list. Check before you say.

Cheremenin, We apologize about any supposed abuse you and MrCakeIndustries, may have suffered at the time. You are in jail because you harassed the moderators and will continue to be so for this behavior on the server. MrCakeIndustries was a bit irrational as the equipment we "took" was actually destroyed in creative mode and we would have gladly respawned it back after we were done. Combustion engines were banned at that point after your incident because of what happened and are now unbanned because Cmuff fixed them. Please stop posting in such a rash manner or you will be banned, there's no need to be this upset when typing on a forum or that hateful because of a misunderstanding. As for the Refinery, well that was also a misunderstanding.

Cheremenin, We apologize about any supposed abuse you and MrCakeIndustries, may have suffered at the time. You are in jail because you harassed the moderators and will continue to be so for this behavior on the server. MrCakeIndustries was a bit irrational as the equipment we "took" was actually destroyed in creative mode and we would have gladly respawned it back after we were done. Combustion engines were banned at that point after your incident because of what happened and are now unbanned because Cmuff fixed them. Please stop posting in such a rash manner or you will be banned, there's no need to be this upset when typing on a forum or that hateful because of a misunderstanding. As for the Refinery, well that was also a misunderstanding.

also MrCake attempted to take a blacklisted item(a condenser) and run away from me when i asked him to give it to me because he wasnt allowed to have it

In-Game Name: iPhysX

Experience with Tekkit: I have played occasionally for a few months, I have friends on the server who are very familiar with tekkit.

Did you read the rules?: Yep! :)

In-Game Name: Cinnerz

Experience with Tekkit: Only for about 2 weeks. :P

Did you read the rules?: yes

promod

In Game Name: wes81796

Experience with Tekkit: around 4 months, I have memorized all basic crafting recipes and can create a safe Nuclear reactor. Long enough to manage well and know what im doing.

Did you read the rules?: yes of course! wouldn't want to break any of them without knowing!

I hope to get a reactor permit soon, and i was wondering how i would go about getting one, if possable. Thanks for your consideration!

-wes81796

In Game Name: wes81796

Experience with Tekkit: around 4 months, I have memorized all basic crafting recipes and can create a safe Nuclear reactor. Long enough to manage well and know what im doing.

Did you read the rules?: yes of course! wouldn't want to break any of them without knowing!

I hope to get a reactor permit soon, and i was wondering how i would go about getting one, if possable. Thanks for your consideration!

-wes81796

promod

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons