[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

IGN: Soneclipse

Suggestion for the server: None that I can honestly think of right now. I need to be in game and play for a while before I can think of any improvements or nerfs.

In-Game Name: Deweyoxberg

Experience with Tekkit: Zero Zilch Nada. That's the best part! Love exploring and creating new widgets and whatsits with new mods; very excited!

Did you read the rules?: Yarr-indeedy. Not reading the rules is like trying to put an Ikea-item together without the instructions: foolish! =grin= Always more fun when people are excellent to one another <3 :)

Added

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game-Name: DJBarney

Experience with Tekkit: I played heaps of Tekkit over the last few weeks, but started about a year ago with playing it.

I especially enjoy buildcraft and indstrialcraft and the mods coming with it, or the ones that make them easier.

I'm a kind player, offering help to anybody and being a polite man if it comes to trades or anything like that.

I respect the server and its community and hope to be part of it.

See you in game :D

SLeT

Experience with Tekkit: I played heaps of Tekkit over the last few weeks, but started about a year ago with playing it.

I especially enjoy buildcraft and indstrialcraft and the mods coming with it, or the ones that make them easier.

I'm a kind player, offering help to anybody and being a polite man if it comes to trades or anything like that.

SLeT

promod

SLeT

i added

I would like to apply for an appeal for a ban. I apparently broke one single wooden block from someone's house, even though I don't know how that's possible, I had been mining for the past 3 hours with my friend Ebag73. After Ebag73 and ~§lDragon had a small argument, ~§lDragon kicked him and said that Ebag73 was being disrespectful and that he was hassling him. And then I got accused of breaking 3 pipes that were sitting in the middle of the open at spawn. It was not protected and no one was nearby. I even told them that I would give them 3 diamonds because that's how much the pipes cost. After Ebag73 was arguing with the owner of the 3 pipes about how much the pipes were worth, ~§lDragon put him in jail. I believe that ~§lDragon was slightly abusing his powers. Even Cmuff, the owner of the server, said that it's the fault of the owner of that land if they get griefed because they didn't protect it. But DeadQDead, the owner of the pipes that I didn't intentionally grief, claimed that he couldn't claim the land. I am not a griefer, I just spent over 3 hours mining with Ebag73 and I didn't even know that someone owned the pipes and I don't even know when I broke "one wooden block." Thank you for reading this.

I would like to apply for an appeal for a ban. I apparently broke one single wooden block from someone's house, even though I don't know how that's possible, I had been mining for the past 3 hours with my friend Ebag73. After Ebag73 and ~§lDragon had a small argument, ~§lDragon kicked him and said that Ebag73 was being disrespectful and that he was hassling him. And then I got accused of breaking 3 pipes that were sitting in the middle of the open at spawn. It was not protected and no one was nearby. I even told them that I would give them 3 diamonds because that's how much the pipes cost. After Ebag73 was arguing with the owner of the 3 pipes about how much the pipes were worth, ~§lDragon put him in jail. I believe that ~§lDragon was slightly abusing his powers. Even Cmuff, the owner of the server, said that it's the fault of the owner of that land if they get griefed because they didn't protect it. But DeadQDead, the owner of the pipes that I didn't intentionally grief, claimed that he couldn't claim the land. I am not a griefer, I just spent over 3 hours mining with Ebag73 and I didn't even know that someone owned the pipes and I don't even know when I broke "one wooden block." Thank you for reading this.

I dont remember adding any input to this ordeal

IGN: CwakrJax

Suggestion for the server: Make a basic tutorial for people who start out, I came in yesterday and had no idea what to do, took me a while to figure it out. So I think having a little basic tutorial would be nice.

Experience with tekkit: 4 hours?

What?

4ef649da1457035ada87c3efabaf10e0.jpg

EDIT:

Nevermind, it's up.

EDIT:

Well, admins and OPs around there are sure strange people. First, they take down our factory that was just sitting down there, causing no lag at all and sometimes exploding without any damage, MrCake repaired it. Then, they piss off MrCake by not answering his questions at all and ruining our hard work on the factory. It was also stated that the "refineries and combustion engines are banned", but i NEVER saw it on the banned list. Also, they raged when they saw a condenser, i have no idea how Cake got it. He quit. Then, i got kicked, for, uhm, not "behaving myself". I finish my village-related things and disconnect. Today, i join, and i'm jailed for no apparent reason, while it was only the MrCake who's involved. I did nothing on that factory and didn't help him in making banned things. Nobody is answering my questions about my reasonless jailing, while i only helped people extend the village and gather the resources. I'm still in jail now and i don't really understand what is going on.

Just curious, why the hell would you involve ME in all that crap. Can you, at very least, state why i'm currently jailed, for misbehaving and trying to defend a pretty much innocent player?

What?

4ef649da1457035ada87c3efabaf10e0.jpg

EDIT:

Nevermind, it's up.

EDIT:

Well, admins and OPs around there are sure strange people. First, they take down our factory that was just sitting down there, causing no lag at all and sometimes exploding without any damage, MrCake repaired it. Then, they piss off MrCake by not answering his questions at all and ruining our hard work on the factory. It was also stated that the "refineries and combustion engines are banned", but i NEVER saw it on the banned list. Also, they raged when they saw a condenser, i have no idea how Cake got it. He quit. Then, i got kicked, for, uhm, not "behaving myself". I finish my village-related things and disconnect. Today, i join, and i'm jailed for no apparent reason, while it was only the MrCake who's involved. I did nothing on that factory and didn't help him in making banned things. Nobody is answering my questions about my reasonless jailing, while i only helped people extend the village and gather the resources. I'm still in jail now and i don't really understand what is going on.

Just curious, why the hell would you involve ME in all that crap. Can you, at very least, state why i'm currently jailed, for misbehaving and trying to defend a pretty much innocent player?

I will talk to the staff, but i do know throughout the day you poked at us with snide remarks and in mumble we were talking about your subtle annoyances

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons