[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

GG Guys, making it so donaters get to fly around in full RM killing people with just diamonds and on the ground.I was then randomly banned while breaking no rules, there was no rule not to curse in the spawn, the server post, the /rules, or anything.I didn't even swear that much, this is a terrible server with admins thinking they're tough banning anyone who doesn't donate and treat them like gods.

you were not banned randomly i asked you to stop cussing and you didnt. n btw i dont think im a god who every one needs to donate to or treat me like a god. you were being disruptive and disrespectful.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG Guys, making it so donaters get to fly around in full RM killing people with just diamonds and on the ground.I was then randomly banned while breaking no rules, there was no rule not to curse in the spawn, the server post, the /rules, or anything.I didn't even swear that much, this is a terrible server with admins thinking they're tough banning anyone who doesn't donate and treat them like gods.

PVP is disabled

Application to be a Moderator:

IGN: Anderru

Previous Experience:

Ran a private server with friends, Familiar with the plugins and how to use them

Why you should choose me:

I can build some cool stuff for the server, I am patient and can help others, I know a lot about tekkit, I really want to help more.

I really enjoy the server and I want to make it big =D.

Previous Experience:

Ran a private server with friends, Familiar with the plugins and how to use them

I can build some cool stuff for the server, I am patient and can help others, I know a lot about tekkit, I really want to help more.

Anderru's a great add, one of the most mentally collective people we've got! XD

Previous Experience:

Alright i trust you and kell alot so just watch for member applicants and i think your going to be a great mod :D

IGN:akhrua95

Suggestion for the server: a fallout 3 style map, i have one you could use that i downloaded. i can get it to you if you send me your email address. only reason for this is i don't know another way to send the file.

IGN: mcdigdug

Age: Very, very old. I may not even live long enough to complete this senten...

Suggestion for the server: Possibly expand the shop? I've only had a quick look around that area and it seems to be confined to blocks. Might be a good idea to include generators, solar arrays, HV cable, etc., and also food items. (I've spent most of my time so far sailing off to mushroom islands!)

Cheers!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons