[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

IGN: mdlukas

Suggestion for the server: Make a tutorial center with the basics of tekkit for the new players

:)

Wee Finally finished

:D

ps: I speak spanish too c:

IGN:xXCo_CoXx

Suggestion for the server: Im new to the server so i cant complain but i ask why dm tools and wepons are banned

:) loveing the server

promod

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: marines4ever

Suggestion for the server: I think you should establish a special area in the Orbit world for Tributes/monuments, where a person can just create something for the players on the server to see, I enjoy building things ranging from castles to futuristic and un-realistic space thingies...

:P

Cmuff I'm not a donor so am I allowed to use a rm furnace?

No

In-Game Name: d1rtym

Experience with Tekkit: Only just started, But pretty much clued up (Played standard minecraft for ages)

)Did you read the rules?: Yes, Fully understand.

hello my in-game name is orjan11

experience with tekkit: um not so good at it just started but i will learn quick !

i read the rules

Added!

IGN: TheGridIron

Suggestion for the server:Very nice respectful server, No rude player's fair rules Espicaly How most of the ee Is disabled make's it more fun

:) Great Community they make you feel like your at home, I would be more than happy to Succeed and play your server alot more and have more commands, And then maybe one day donate? Thank you for your time. Hope it works out (:

IGN: TheGridIron

Suggestion for the server:Very nice respectful server, No rude player's fair rules Espicaly How most of the ee Is disabled make's it more fun

:) Great Community they make you feel like your at home, I would be more than happy to Succeed and play your server alot more and have more commands, And then maybe one day donate? Thank you for your time. Hope it works out (:

5 bans is too many. If you wait you can still be promoted though.

EDIT: He has been banned. I guess he wanted to prove that he gets banned a lot?

Sorry I kindof crashed the server with a worldedit

EDIT: back up

IGN: kciD3991

Bans: None. I'm not a troll, and I've played on many servers before, but got bored and stopped.

Suggestion for the server: More mob arenas. Make a nether one? Sounds scary. Is the nether open?

Experience: I can use computercraft decently. That in and of itself should say enough. Mostly experience in EE, but decent with IC2, basic knowlege of Buildcraft and red power, and I'm learning computercraft fairly well as it is. I do realize EE is mostly banned.

read the rules

In-Game Name: rowow

Experience with Tekkit: REALLY GOOD, I know alot about tekkit.

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Your personal

http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: i dont have 1

Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: yes, 1: hacker came on and raged and banned me and said I "admitted using x-ray 2: mod dident want to help me because the whole server hated me because my town name was russia and the mod ignored me till i started using caps (a dude wasnt following rules) 3: I said "wow i hate servers that have no ee in them" and BAN!

IGN: Rowow

Suggestion for the server: Let members create towns

Haha

Application to be a moderator.

IGN: McDiscoStick

Previous experience:

- Former vanilla server owner of 7 months.

- Plenty of experience with: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Towny, Multiverse (and additional subplugins), Essentials, iConomy, CoreProtect, LWC, and more

- Able to make good, unbiased decisions during pressured times.

- Very friendly.

Why you should choose me:

I am a mature, friendly person with plenty of background knowledge on both in-game and backend fronts. I'm well-versed in the mods currently used in Tekkit. I'm almost ALWAYS on lol and it always feels good to lend an extra hand! I love this server, it's the best community I've found in a server, and I would like to help give back and help keep it a great server!

:)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons