[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience with Tekkit: (telam) Im not that good with tekkit but have a friend that will help me and show me the thing of tekkit.

(FriskyStopSign) Very good with almost everything with tekkit.

Did you read the rules?:Yes

Experience with Tekkit: (telam) Im not that good with tekkit but have a friend that will help me and show me the thing of tekkit.

both added

you have been banned 4 times, care to elaborate?

a

IGN: Machiovic

Experience: I lack any experience with Tekkit, however I have been using Technic for some months, so I am familiar with the basics of the modpack, even if they are different.

Did you read the rules: Why yes, yes I did.

mcf.li

added

In-Game Name: Njorde

Experience with Tekkit: I'm not a tekkit master that knows every pattern without looking it up, or can program computercraft to do anything I want, but I know how to run safe power systems, keep a reactor from going nuclear, keep combustion engines from putting a crater the size of a truck in the ground. I have things to learn, but I'm hardly a complete newbie when it comes to Tekkit

Did you read the rules?: Yes I did! And I have to ask, if chests out in the wild aren't locked, would it be considered griefing to borrow supplies from them, with the intent to return? I'm not going to pinch someones stacks of diamond or anything, but if I'm running along in the middle of nowhere and half a heart from starving to death, being that it is a survival game, I'd pop into a house and cook something. Also, rather happy that there are systems in place to fix griefer damage. Tekkit has a dangerous side and there are always those people who will happily drop a nuke or a destruction catalyst in the middle of your house.

Your personal

http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:

Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I've honestly no idea o.o I really wish there was a way to tell what servers those bans were from, might give me a better clue. But in the last six months I can't remember being banned from anything, so my guess is they are a bit old.

In-Game Name: Njorde

Experience with Tekkit: I'm not a tekkit master that knows every pattern without looking it up, or can program computercraft to do anything I want, but I know how to run safe power systems, keep a reactor from going nuclear, keep combustion engines from putting a crater the size of a truck in the ground. I have things to learn, but I'm hardly a complete newbie when it comes to Tekkit

Did you read the rules?: Yes I did! And I have to ask, if chests out in the wild aren't locked, would it be considered griefing to borrow supplies from them, with the intent to return? I'm not going to pinch someones stacks of diamond or anything, but if I'm running along in the middle of nowhere and half a heart from starving to death, being that it is a survival game, I'd pop into a house and cook something. Also, rather happy that there are systems in place to fix griefer damage. Tekkit has a dangerous side and there are always those people who will happily drop a nuke or a destruction catalyst in the middle of your house.

Your personal

http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link:

Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I've honestly no idea o.o I really wish there was a way to tell what servers those bans were from, might give me a better clue. But in the last six months I can't remember being banned from anything, so my guess is they are a bit old.

added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons