[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i would explian my inactiveness to all you on the server. i have been starting to get bored of tekkit because it is limited and hasnt had a dramatic change in a long time but the time i had on this server was fantastic great people all the mod and admins are very friendly and it one of the best server i had played on in a long time so thx for the great times on here and will miss playing with you all.

I am have created my own server that isnt tekkit but i think a ten times better mod comp it includes most of the mods from tekkit but usually new versions and it has a couple of other mods that are not included in tekkit like forestry and the gravisuit. btw this inst advertising my server i just wanted to let you know wht has happened to me but if you are intrested in my server pm me if you like illl give you all the information you will need for the server please dont post it on this thread.

cmuff thanks for letting me on this server and becoming a mod hope the server carrys on strong

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons