[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Randomsteve95370

Experiance with Tekkit: Tons, I have used every single tekkit mod in a stand alone client for over 8 months and I know most all of the tekkit mods inside and out. I look to DireWolf20's youtube account to get new Ideas.

Did you read the rules: Yes

I have never joined a tekkit server (thought I used to be a bukkit server mod and I run my own personal server). I thought it might be fun to give a full blown tekkit community a try.

In-Game Name: Randomsteve95370

Experiance with Tekkit: Tons, I have used every single tekkit mod in a stand alone client for over 8 months and I know most all of the tekkit mods inside and out. I look to DireWolf20's youtube account to get new Ideas.

Did you read the rules: Yes

I have never joined a tekkit server (thought I used to be a bukkit server mod and I run my own personal server). I thought it might be fun to give a full blown tekkit community a try.

added

In-Game Name: Tekslayer

Experience with Tekkit: Moderate, I'm very good with industrial craft how ever.

Did you read the rules?: Absolutely yes I did.

I've been looking to join a tekkit server for a while and look forward to creating a empire with possible new friends.

IGN: hamnd

Exp:i love to just create and build. im good at what i do. i am organized im focused and i would make the server proud :D

did i read the rules: of course i did i wouldn't want to get kicked from the server

PS: who doesn't like a little ham---nd :P lol

In game name:Zulu42

Experience with tekkit: I played a lot of single player

Did you read the rules: yes

Suggestion for the server: allow talisman of repair and if possible energy condenser but really just want talisman of repair

I don't see anything wrong with either but it your server.

Also is transmutation table aloud if so its not working on the server.

In game name:Zulu42

Experience with tekkit: I played a lot of single player

Did you read the rules: yes

Suggestion for the server: allow talisman of repair and if possible energy condenser but really just want talisman of repair

I don't see anything wrong with either but it your server.

Also is transmutation table aloud if so its not working on the server.

added. yes you just need to use it in the resource world

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons