[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will talk to the staff, but i do know throughout the day you poked at us with snide remarks and in mumble we were talking about your subtle annoyances

Poked at us, what? Snide remarks? ONLY after your mods started actually annoying us, so i had a reason to do so. Never happened before the accident. Talk to them.

Also, i love how random strangers can easily grief my things and get away with it, while i get kicked and jailed for doing nothing harmful at all and pretty much just playing on the server. That's impressive.

Anyway, you still haven't gave me a proper reason to do all of this. When i'm being let out of the jail? Cause i'm still jailed, you know.

IGN: XxJonathanxX_HD

Experience with tekkit: I have had tekkit for a couple of months now and have learned alot about it, I think I could be ready to be a member as I am pretty good with all the technical stuff,I hope you could make me a member-XxJonathanxX_HD :)

did you read the rules?: HECK YEAH!!!!!! :D

IGN: XxJonathanxX_HD

Experience with tekkit: I have had tekkit for a couple of months now and have learned alot about it, I think I could be ready to be a member as I am pretty good with all the technical stuff,I hope you could make me a member-XxJonathanxX_HD :)

did you read the rules?: HECK YEAH!!!!!! :D

added

I dont remember adding any input to this ordeal

Well, you didn't directly say it to me, but I saw you say it to someone else. But please, I really want to play on this server. It's really nice. My brother wants to play also but we got IP banned, so... I didn't even know that someone owned the pipes and I still don't know what wooden block I apparently broke. I'm not a griefer, I just downloaded tekkit to play with my brother and my friend.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons