• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY THIS IS GOING TO BE QUICK...

I HAVE BEEN BAND FROM THE SERVER FOR USING ITEMS THAT I WAS TOLD THAT IM ALOWED

I WAS TOLD IM ALOWED TO USE CONDENSERS AND JUST RESENTLY IT

WASNT ALOWED!!!!!

CAN I GET ON!!! I WILL DESTROY THE ITEMS NOT ALOWED!!!!

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

[Guest]chooky1997 caught using a condenser and possession of projectile Balkon's weapons

Edit: mark1997rat was also banned because they both teamed up ingame and on Dynmap to hassle me for approximately 30 minutes.

In-Game Name: LosAzteca

Experience with Tekkit: I am quite good at it, i wouldnt say iam an expert but i know quite alot e.g. industrial and redpower.

Did you read the rules? Yes and i agree to them fully

I was also on the previous setup of the server, i was part of dannybears town :)

In-Game Name: LosAzteca

Experience with Tekkit: I am quite good at it, i wouldnt say iam an expert but i know quite alot e.g. industrial and redpower.

Did you read the rules? Yes and i agree to them fully

I was also on the previous setup of the server, i was part of dannybears town :)

Added :)

[Guest]chooky1997 caught using a condenser and possession of projectile Balkon's weapons

Edit: mark1997rat was also banned because they both teamed up ingame and on Dynmap to hassle me for approximately 30 minutes.

excuse me but what projectile balkon weapon i did has the condenser because i had it well before it was banned... AND FYI mark1997rat is my brother and he was trying find oout what happened when you wouldnt awnser me...................... SO TELL ME CAN I GO ON I WILL REMOVE THOSE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me but what projectile balkon weapon i did has the condenser because i had it well before it was banned... AND FYI mark1997rat is my brother and he was trying find oout what happened when you wouldnt awnser me...................... SO TELL ME CAN I GO ON I WILL REMOVE THOSE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just accept the fact you have been banned, and leave.

i would like to b member because this seems to be a good server

ign: failepic895

suggestions for the server:abilitys to make your nameplate say what your proffession is eg:mage [name]

i have seen this on lots of servers and i feel it adds a nice touch to them

have i read the rules:yes i have and i agree fully

Well i apologize for getting upset and cursing at your administration team. Though, their actions have forced me (and us, counting in MCI and other people around) to act in such manner.

I don't really like how you intentionally keep me in jail so i can continue. Again, can you answer when i'm being released back into the server?

EDIT:

Huh, mark1997rat mentioned here? I saw him once or twice, he was trying to PvP me.

In-Game Name: 1Pythonist1

Experience with Tekkit: I'm mostly self taught with electricity and with making reliable power factories and basic factories also machine making.

Did you read the rules?: yes

IGN: RiotControl117

Tekkit Experience: 4 months, iv'e memorized how to craft everything from a macerator to a nuclear reactor

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

I have been looking for a friendly, pvp-free tekkit server for a while, and I believe I have found one of the best.

i would like to b member because this seems to be a good server

ign: failepic895

suggestions for the server:abilitys to make your nameplate say what your proffession is eg:mage [name]

i have seen this on lots of servers and i feel it adds a nice touch to them

have i read the rules:yes i have and i agree fully

promod

Well i apologize for getting upset and cursing at your administration team. Though, their actions have forced me (and us, counting in MCI and other people around) to act in such manner.

I don't really like how you intentionally keep me in jail so i can continue. Again, can you answer when i'm being released back into the server?

EDIT:

Huh, mark1997rat mentioned here? I saw him once or twice, he was trying to PvP me.

Gonna have to talk to dragon or kell

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons