[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk if your still checking this site but when i saw this post i my mind blew.

IGN:dkznike

Suggestion for the server: idk if you got it but a big flying pvp arena where you use the flying ring to fly around and kill players

uhhh personally i think 3 bans is too many but imma leave this up to you cmuff

In-Game Name: Heartgirl

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty experienced, I'm best at working in groups of people

Did you read the rules?: Yes! I will obey them (Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye ^J^)

What I do to help the server?/Suggestions for the server?: A suggestion: Factions ^J^ I will be really helpful and friendly to all players on the server ^J^

In Game Name: ot_atma

Experience with Tekkit: Intermediate (was "noob" when I first logged onto ethereal, hehe!)

Read the rules: Yup. I check them every once in a while for changes.

Suggestion: Better uptime. Reboot server on some kind of interval (12-24 hours?) if you're not doing it already. Also bug fixes. For example, advanced wooden pipe and transmutation tablet are messed up as of today. Everything else is good! Tablets but no collector/condensor/relay is balancewise the best EE compromise I've found so far. Keep on rocking.

IGN:tigersfury123

Experience with tekkit: I am sort of experienced

Did you read the rules: Yes

In Game Name: ot_atma

Experience with Tekkit: Intermediate (was "noob" when I first logged onto ethereal, hehe!)

Read the rules: Yup. I check them every once in a while for changes.

Suggestion: Better uptime. Reboot server on some kind of interval (12-24 hours?) if you're not doing it already. Also bug fixes. For example, advanced wooden pipe and transmutation tablet are messed up as of today. Everything else is good! Tablets but no collector/condensor/relay is balancewise the best EE compromise I've found so far. Keep on rocking.

IGN: Cubky

Suggestion for the server: Dont think I have any.

game name ethanmonty2468

only got it still learning

i read all rules

All promoted

In game name: Thisonekid

So i was playing on the server and cussed (Bad decision on my part) and ended up being banned. now while i realize what i did was wrong, i was hoping you would un-ban me. i've been on the server for a while now and have made a home for myself, complete with countless items. i would sincerely appreciate it if i can get one more chance, and i will be on my best behavior.

- Thisonekid

Most lag should now be fixed, it had to do with Logblock not being able to keep up with writing to the database, and not being able to fit its data in there, causing the small "buffer" files to no longer stay small.

(For the experts: increasing packet size fixed the first, and changing the datatypes for x and z coords in the SQL table from smallint to mediumint fixed the second issue)

Most lag should now be fixed, it had to do with Logblock not being able to keep up with writing to the database, and not being able to fit its data in there, causing the small "buffer" files to no longer stay small.

(For the experts: increasing packet size fixed the first, and changing the datatypes for x and z coords in the SQL table from smallint to mediumint fixed the second issue)

Last night i installed EE fix and CB++

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons