[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

In-game name: Adam15926

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate to advanced. I host my own private tekkit server for about 10 users, and I like making factories :)

Did you read the rules?: Don't we all? I'm no griefer. That's for babies. :)

As stated above, I host my own server and I'd like to expand my knowledge of tekkit and hosting in general to make my own experiences better, as well as maybe teaching people who aren't as familiar with the factory-style ways of tekkit how to accomplish some of the things I've become good at. I'm not as polished as some people, but my designs are sound, and I'd like to pass those on to others.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Macklem93

Suggestion for the server: More Cowbell

In-game name: Adam15926

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate to advanced. I host my own private tekkit server for about 10 users, and I like making factories :)

Did you read the rules?: Don't we all? I'm no griefer. That's for babies. :)

As stated above, I host my own server and I'd like to expand my knowledge of tekkit and hosting in general to make my own experiences better, as well as maybe teaching people who aren't as familiar with the factory-style ways of tekkit how to accomplish some of the things I've become good at. I'm not as polished as some people, but my designs are sound, and I'd like to pass those on to others.

promod

Application to be a moderator.

IGN: McDiscoStick

Previous experience:

- Former vanilla server owner of 7 months.

- Plenty of experience with: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Towny, Multiverse (and additional subplugins), Essentials, iConomy, CoreProtect, LWC, and more

- Able to make good, unbiased decisions during pressured times.

- Very friendly.

Why you should choose me:

I am a mature, friendly person with plenty of background knowledge on both in-game and backend fronts. I'm well-versed in the mods currently used in Tekkit. I'm almost ALWAYS on lol and it always feels good to lend an extra hand! I love this server, it's the best community I've found in a server, and I would like to help give back and help keep it a great server!

:)

I think he should be one. n cmuff you should listen to any advice he gives

Application to be a moderator.

IGN: McDiscoStick

Previous experience:

- Former vanilla server owner of 7 months.

- Plenty of experience with: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Towny, Multiverse (and additional subplugins), Essentials, iConomy, CoreProtect, LWC, and more

- Able to make good, unbiased decisions during pressured times.

- Very friendly.

Why you should choose me:

I am a mature, friendly person with plenty of background knowledge on both in-game and backend fronts. I'm well-versed in the mods currently used in Tekkit. I'm almost ALWAYS on lol and it always feels good to lend an extra hand! I love this server, it's the best community I've found in a server, and I would like to help give back and help keep it a great server! :)

Wouldn't have seen this if kell didn't quote it but definitely, i was hoping you would want to stay a mod

In-Game Name: Zard215

Experience with Tekkit: I've played a bit by myself but i'm looking for a good server to play with my friends and gain some experience with tekkit.

Did you read the rules?: Of course.

In-Game Name: Waterboy990

Experience wih Tekkit: I've played by myself but I'm looking for a good server to learn more

Did you read the rules?: Yes

promod

In-Game Name: metallicaboy

Experience with Tekkit: i have played tekkit for about 2 months now but im still learning all the things of tekkit (there is just soo much in this lol
:D
)

Did you read the rules?:Yes i have

im willing to contribute teamwork and whatever needs to be done to this server

In-Game Name: metallicaboy

Experience with Tekkit: i have played tekkit for about 2 months now but im still learning all the things of tekkit (there is just soo much in this lol
:D
)

Did you read the rules?:Yes i have

im willing to contribute teamwork and whatever needs to be done to this server

promoted to member

GG Guys, making it so donaters get to fly around in full RM killing people with just diamonds and on the ground.I was then randomly banned while breaking no rules, there was no rule not to curse in the spawn, the server post, the /rules, or anything.I didn't even swear that much, this is a terrible server with admins thinking they're tough banning anyone who doesn't donate and treat them like gods.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons