[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

IGN:Rdhdfool

Experience with Tekkit: About 3 months. Had a private server with a few buddies for about 3 weeks, after they stopped playing I kept building machines and pump systems... Last solo project was a scrap factory pumping into a Mass Fab. chamber.

Did you read the rules? Yes.

Promoted

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CBKxYUNG_BLOOD

Suggestions for the server: None

I have read all of the rules

ign: xShadow19x

Experience with Tekkit: ive been playing it for 5-10 minitues now. :P

Did you read the rules: yes

In-Game Name: Hello_mr_fro

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for a few weeks on a private server with a friend, been watching tons of yogscast though so i understand quite a bit

Did you read the rules?: yes

Promoted!

20p31hv.png

Friendly community-50 slots

Server IP: mc.etherealgaming.net

Mumble Server: 184.173.217.82 port: 64252 pass: Ask in game

Our server website:

Etherealgaming.net

If you enjoy this server please

vote!

Current Project:

^^Please leave a comment on this thread^^

Member status applies a the title.

__To become a member apply with the following:__

IGN:

Suggestion for the server:

2877sz.png

Welcome to Ethereal Gaming! We believe that you should have a safe place to indulge Tekkit desires with a friendly community. We have been running for 5 month's now and have a steadily growing community with space for more! The server cap is 50 players right now and will increase as the need arises. We have been hosting minecraft servers since Alpha so your creations are in experienced hands.

If you are new to tekkit don't be deterred, everyone on this server is friendly and will help you with any questions you have. We are currently running 3.1.2 so don't forget to set your launcher to the current patch.

We currently have 4 worlds running. Survival, Build, Resource, and Orbit(soon to be spawn)

-Survival is the basic smp experience.

-Build is a entirely flat world.

-Orbit is a sky world where our server city is being created.

-Resource is a world devoted to gaining minerals while not destroying the main world

33ksq49.png

1. No hassling admins

2. No spam

3. No duping

4. No hacking

5. No griefing

Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in a ban. A case may be presented via our forums to repeal the ban if you feel the banning was unnecessary. The server runs a back up system - if you choose to grief, you will be added to the ban list and your actions will be reverted immediately.

2eaos3b.png

mc.etherealgaming.net

- To log into this server you must be running Tekkit 3.1.2

To change your game follow these instructions.

-At your launcher click options

-Click manual build seletion

-Scroll up and click 3.1.2

2lij8lx.png

-Essentials

-Chestshop

-Multiverse

-Griefprevention

-Coreprotect

-Buycraft

-Worldedit

-Worldguard

-Towny

-PEX

-Iconomy

-Lockette

-Choptree

(and many more)

hvyxcl.png

- ip - 184.173.217.82

- port - 64252

- pass - Can be found at spawn.

2rcbreq.png

Owner:

-Cmuff

Admins:

-Blockhead284

-AerikAwesome

-Thesandwichmakr

-Demonicwolf9

Moderators:

-Kingston2131

-Oninhiro

-Kellandegnan

-Dragonmaster358

How to Donate - See in game donation center.

ALL donations will go directly to upgrading the server hardware for better performance to the citizens of Ethereal Tekkit. If you wish to donate visit our

buycraft website or send a gift payment to [email protected] via paypal

. We run buycraft to make it easy just type /buycraft !

Pictures!!

34xqk3d.png

11012_1.png

IGN:baileydaisy

Experience:brilliant with equivelent exchange and good at redpower and ic2

Did i read the rules: i most certainly did and think they sound fair

In-game Name: DKManIAk

Experience with Tekkit: I've been watching tekkit and technic videos for around 2 or 3 months now, and I've reacently downloaded Tekkit after some problems with my java. I have been playing single player alot reacently, just to learn the basics of Tekkit. Although Multi-palyer I'm a little new to, but as I said I know my way around Tekkit. As much as I know my way of normal minecraft wich I've had for arounfd a year now.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, yes I have. Several times in fact, from now and then I come back to the spawn to read the rules. I try to talk to the mods as often as posible to learn anything else about the rules that I might have missed.

Suggestion for the server: I have a lot of suggestions for the server, but most of them I would like to contribute to the specifications to the banning of people. Other than that I would like to recieve all advice as possible to make this server better than it already Is

Thanks for reading this...

In-game Name: DKManIAk

Experience with Tekkit: I've been watching tekkit and technic videos for around 2 or 3 months now, and I've reacently downloaded Tekkit after some problems with my java. I have been playing single player alot reacently, just to learn the basics of Tekkit. Although Multi-palyer I'm a little new to, but as I said I know my way around Tekkit. As much as I know my way of normal minecraft wich I've had for arounfd a year now.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, yes I have. Several times in fact, from now and then I come back to the spawn to read the rules. I try to talk to the mods as often as posible to learn anything else about the rules that I might have missed.

Suggestion for the server: I have a lot of suggestions for the server, but most of them I would like to contribute to the specifications to the banning of people. Other than that I would like to recieve all advice as possible to make this server better than it already Is

Thanks for reading this...

Approved

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons