[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

In-Game Name: themarsman1

Experence with Tekkit: Ive been playing Since The Technic Launcher was created i waited a couple of weeks for the launcher to come out i probly new about it before yogscast im intermediate at tekkit know alot about ee but a little tiny bit less but still alot about industral craft

Did you read the rules?: Yes and i agree to not do each and every one of them i will not hassle i will not greif i will not dupe and i will not spam or hack

my friend is part of this server hes Bubby914 and wanted to work with him

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelisted

Experence with Tekkit: Ive been playing Since The Technic Launcher was created i waited a couple of weeks for the launcher to come out i probly new about it before yogscast im intermediate at tekkit know alot about ee but a little tiny bit less but still alot about industral craft

Did you read the rules?: Yes and i agree to not do each and every one of them i will not hassle i will not greif i will not dupe and i will not spam or hack

In-Game Name: themarsman1

IGN: MrFastZombie

Tekkit experience: Very skilled with Tekkit

Personal whitelist.mcf.li link: Link

Do you agree with rules?: Yes, and I promise, I will NEVER break the rules. One question though, If I decide to make a quarry, can I make it in the overworld under my house, or does it have to be in the mining world?

IGN: electro10005

EXPERIENCE: i have played tekkit and technic for about 6 months(possibly more), i have had a lot of experience with the basics of each mod included( higher level stuff lagged out my old computer a lot) and i know the basics of the endgame stuff in the major mods.

BLACKLIST INFO:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4188ad58130dbfdd287f7eb1ff84461aa77da12e

RULES: i do agree with the rules, i find most of the EE stuff incredibly over powered any way, and all those rules don't take away the fun of the game.

Whitelisted

IGN: electro10005

EXPERIENCE: i have played tekkit and technic for about 6 months(possibly more), i have had a lot of experience with the basics of each mod included( higher level stuff lagged out my old computer a lot) and i know the basics of the endgame stuff in the major mods.

BLACKLIST INFO:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4188ad58130dbfdd287f7eb1ff84461aa77da12e

RULES: i do agree with the rules, i find most of the EE stuff incredibly over powered any way, and all those rules do take away the fun of the game.

Can i please talk to someone? im banned becouse pelon gets banned items and blames it on me. i dont give ANYONE banned items. the only time ive given something out is when a mod tells me to. so 50 dollors wasted becouse i was framed. Please unban me and ban Pelon.

Have not been playing for a few weeks and I just logged in and I am banned for having a banned item? Look I don't keep up with the growing banned list every week but it is getting silly. I invested lots of time on the server and I find it insulting to be banned for something I had no control of. I think many would agree I been a good member in the community, consider unbanning, I honestly don't know what item could have banned me. I do know I still have a stack of crystal chest, "which was made before you banned them" I honestly have no other ideas of how I could be banned.

login name is: KronosIII

IGN: Hmmmmmm37

Experience with Tekkit: 4 months

Personal whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e1a438cf39d71aaa4e0bad21f943a7971f6a9816 Note: this has glitched out for me before. I've never seen it myself but when i tried to get whitelisted on a server and they claim that they saw bans on it from servers i'd never even heard of.

Did you read the rules: yes

P.S. i couldn't find the banned item list. By duping do you mean like with a condenser or a dupe glitch?

IGN: noahwhygodwhy

Tekkit experience: I've been playing since tekkit was started, and know almost everything besides brewing and rp computers

Do you agree with rules?: Yeah, they're fair.

My friend would also like to join:

IGN: samonjourus

Tekkit experience: He's been playing for about as long as i have, and he knows most things besides EE, because he doesn't like to use it.

Personal whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/cf0af74ca81b107766524f5a2865fdabe13dc6ce

Do you agree with rules?: Yeah, they're fair.

ING: joshaup1999

experience with tekkit: i have been playing since the beginning of the year and i still have a lot to learn about the game

Did you read the rules? yes i have and i completely agree

personal white list link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/e8a7e782d65c4d5a0a2e6729d305bebb2d8615a3/joshaup1999

I have never got a MC ban and i am ready to give all my experience to this server. :) :}

ign:archer3154

tekkit experience 1year do i agree with the rules yes

can my friend join ign :SlenderMan62 12 bad at tekkit i wont to join a good tekkit server ther is not good tekkit server i can join cuz i get grife and i dont like that so i hop me and my friend get to join :) thx

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons