[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

Thanks for the comments, and I hope you guys don't just give up on the server, and instead work on advertising it and asking your friends to try it out. Also, term, you are one of the few remaining moderators on the server, and certainly come more often than most, if anyone slings mud on your reputation, ignore them.

Anyone who sees this, lets try to revive this server... We need to make videos for Youtube, make forum posts, new listings, something to revive it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, about DJjim, i've been seeing him on the server alot lately, and i think hes another one of the players still active on the server, and should be considered for the Trainee at least on the basis that the server needs new mods after so many left/got banned. I've seen some of the stuff he's built, and he's got promise.

I see no meaning in life anymore.....jkjkjk XD

Hahaha, im glad its finally up again, even if it did roll back a few hours.. I was probably the only one affected xD.

But seriously I play MC like 1-8 hours per day. IT IS MY LIFE lol... I should probably go outside more :p

Hahaha, im glad its finally up again, even if it did roll back a few hours.. I was probably the only one affected xD.

But seriously I play MC like 1-8 hours per day. IT IS MY LIFE lol... I should probably go outside more :P

Nobody accepts my white-list request...I had soooo much stuff and i want to get back on to play. If i get back on, wanna be an alliance of some sort?

I hope you get whitelisted soon man, and if you do get listed, talk to me in-game and ill think about it. Just sayin tho, I don't tolerate disrespectful/ungrateful people. If you're not, then your welcome to head over to my building grounds! (protected by forcefields)

IGN: MMWong

Tekkit experience: Almost none(I'm sorry, but I just started to play tekkit of half a month

;)).

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Yup!

:)

If applicable, why have you been banned: N/A

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

Updated plugins

In-Game Name: TheFyZzics

Experience: I watch tekkit on youtube every day, but ive have played tekkit for about 3-2 weeks

Did you read the rules?:No hassling admins, No spam, No duping, No hacking, No griefing and no stealing. Yes i have red the rules :)

This sounds like a pretty nice server, so I wanna join!.

IGN: Cortanis

Tekkit experience: A fair bit. I've been playing almost a year and I specialize in more.... strange... builds more than anything. Builds such as player ran arenas for hoard mode like fighting, mass resource access, and teleporter hubs. I also have a specialty in EE based geothermal systems for energy that I like to set up a server lava cell ender chest for everyone to pull from if they wish.

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Of course.

IGN: CupquakeMaster

Tekkit experience: I know enough to get started but might ask about something, I am an excellent builder according to others.

Personal

whitelist.mcf.li link:

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Yes I have read and I agree with the rules.

If applicable, why have you been banned: I do not belive I have ever been banned from a server.

Hey guys, no one has been checking on this thread lately, and I don't have the authority to whitelist you, but I'd like to wish you good luck anyway! Hopefully dragonmaster or Cmuff whitelists u all soon. Also, @Cortanis, enderchests are banned for normal players as to my knowledge, but it may change in the future if Cmuff makes any changes to fix the current shortage of players on teh server... Such as EE maybe? It would definitely revive it. Sounds like you make cool stuff though :)

Also, @Cortanis, enderchests are banned for normal players as to my knowledge, but it may change in the future if Cmuff makes any changes to fix the current shortage of players on teh server... Such as EE maybe? It would definitely revive it. Sounds like you make cool stuff though :)
.... that's kind of tragic actually. Here's the formula for the use of it. Make a power flower, don't even need a full one, and have it produce lava cells. Then set up your geothermals in the formations you need and use pneumatic pipes to feed the cells into the bottom of the geos. You obviously need a retriever or something to get the feed action, but you get the gist. Attach the enderchest to any point after the retriever to feed into the chest. Anyone can then tap the chest in the same manner if they need. Keep in mind that such a system needs a bit of time to properly fill up and charge though. You can cut the time initially by manually filling the geos yourself.

Quicksliver, Exoforce, seeing as I no longer have much time to be on, and none of the other admins seem to be paying attention, you are hereby promoted to admin. Good luck! (Yes, I know I skipped moderator rank, f*ck that)

Edit: Also whitelisted everyone above, I hope

Quicksliver, Exoforce, seeing as I no longer have much time to be on, and none of the other admins seem to be paying attention, you are hereby promoted to admin. Good luck! (Yes, I know I skipped moderator rank, f*ck that)

Edit: Also whitelisted everyone above, I hope

So much awesomeness!

Thanks so much! I hope I get that promotional video done soon!

EEEEeeeeEEE! Excited xD

Edit: Thanks 98bballstar! xD

Hey guys, I was exploring around with my new-found powers, so I decided to check on the /warp machines, because I always was suspicious it was screwed up and ate items... My suspicions are confirmed. When too many items (Such as sand) are destined for the furnace, and it fills up, then the overflowing items are pushed back out of the furnace, into the Macerator and also stored in the relay, therefore jamming it and not allowing further items to enter it... Meaning it "Eats" your items... They don't actually "disappear", but they are un-retrievable except by manually removing the offending items from the macerator and putting them in the furnace by hand... I'm currently looking at the design, but if the fix isn't easy I'm likely to not do it... Therefore for now i recommend: 1, only place 1 stack of items in the chest per button push (perButtonPush ~5-7 seconds), or 2, don't use the /warp machines and instead make a macerator and furnace yourself and do it manually. *Shudder*

I will make a new post when(or if) I fix it.

BTW I found stacks upon STACKS of items stuck in the relays... Sooooo I'm sorry to whoever lost items (myself included... I once put the entirety of a quarry's output into one of the machines... only got a few stacks back :C)

Hey Exo, is this server still up and running? i've been playing tekkit offline for about 3 week and i'm hooked....buuut now i'm craving a more "yogscast" type experience after watching their videos so if possible i'll like to get on this server ..

IGN: entari87

Experience:about 4 months of MC

and yes i read the rules

plz lemme know whatsup, love to join you guys

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons