[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

hope the server come bak online soon, woot for the ultimate pack. also will i still have my telsa rank cmuff?

also if any of the moderators read this ( kellen, aerik? dragon, demon, engine, omen, and ayone else i missed :3 ) hope yous all ok, and hope to see ya all ingame soon

:) FTB FTW!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea: Private pack. I'm working with a friend on one for personal use anyway, and I might just go ahead and make one for the server. It would have all the mods that we are used to, like IC2, RP2, BC, Thaum, TE, and all the rest, but with cool things like Logistic pipes and the ability to have custom config files for the server. Anyone have some input? Also, what mods do you want in/out of the pack. Personally, I HATE mods like Traincraft that are barely ready to be launched(Still in beta) to be in a server, you can't even build half the things in it, and other mods create instabilities. Probably going to go with ADV solars and not arrays. Gregtech? Probably on easy mode. It adds a lot of things to the server that make the game more interesting.

hope the server come bak online soon, woot for the ultimate pack. also will i still have my telsa rank cmuff?

also if any of the moderators read this ( kellen, aerik? dragon, demon, engine, omen, and ayone else i missed :3 ) hope yous all ok, and hope to see ya all ingame soon

:) FTB FTW!!!

You forgot me :(

But yes, you should keep your rank.

can i please be unbanned i was banned for saying ftw on the server chat could i please be unbanned. i was banned over 6 months ago and i hav machured alot more and would be very greatfull for being unbanned please let me know i wanna continue tekkiting on the server my ign is hotrodtrevor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's been so long since I posted on here... Among other things, I got top admin on the FTB server I play on, My computer died, the new one i'm building still has a few cables missing, and I need to lay new cable... Plus the ultimant pack is STILL not out, although the Mindcrack pack is great anyway. Not sure if I can still help out. Anyone still interested?

My new PC is nearly complete... The cables still need to ship, and I need to bury the cat5e cable to get internet to it. Until then I do not have access to skype. Sorry bout that.

alright, right now im just learning all the things of ftb ultimate so its ok

IGN:StalkingCr33p3r

Tekkit experience: I am quite experienced, but I am just coming back from a break from Tekkit so I will have to relearn most things.

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: I have read and I agree with the terms.

If applicable, why have you been banned: I have not been banned.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

And Personally, I like gregtech... I love the challenge, and it makes working with others far more profitable because you can pool resources. Just run a few quarries and turtle and RP2 quarries, with a sorting system and automatic smelting system, and the ore just piles in.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons