[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, we really should purge the CoreProtect files more often... They appear to be filling up our disk quota rather.... rapidly. Apologies for the downtime, deleting shit manually.

EDIT:

Seriously? Once I fix it the Minecraft authentication servers decide to go down? Must be my lucky day or something...

EDIT:

Well, the server seems to be fine, with noone able to log on thanks to Mojang, there's no way to test this though... Let's hope they fix this soon, and hopefully more permanently this time. Apparently our own little server isn't the only one having issues...

EDIT:

On this site, you can check whether or not the minecraft servers are down: http://help.mojang.com/

I think because of CoreProtect log files filling up disk space, although I could swear I deleted those 5000 files 30 mins ago... AND tried a purge in-game 15 mins ago. Working on it.

EDIT:

You guys are lucky I'm pulling an all-nighter, noone to quickly fix it online otherways... Since, again, it appears to be crashing only when cmuff sleeps, lol

Well, it's morning here too, 10 am to be precise. Might I ask what time zone you're in? Server is still working on deleting those files, btw. I've got to go in an hour at most, so I hope I can fix it more permanently in that timeframe.

In-Game Name: jacekdath

Experience with Tekkit: 2 weeks

Did you read the rules?: Yes I did

I played on Tekkit server for a bit until grievers started to mess it up. As you can see I'm older and I don't like playing with people that act that way. If I wanted pure pvp insanity I'd join a specific PVP server.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/478de4ce17e29a1a84edc2f82de3ea7a9518590f

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons