[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerik, Blockhead and cmuff. Is it an option to disable te explosion abillty of the infernal armor? Otherwise it may be a good idea to ban it..I accidently blew up half my base..... Thats not so bad but i dont want it to happen to other ppl!!

IGN:coolman785

Experience with tekkit: moderate, I know alot about ic2 and buildcraft.

Did you read the rules?: Yes

I love playing tekkit but its MUCH better with other people. I would be really stoked if I was whitelisted!

added

Example?

Like in a very non-technical way if someone had a mining laser and they right-clicked normally it would say hey server player right-clicked and the server goes hmm he had a mining laser in his hand so Im supposed to fire the laser and remove some energy, so it does, but with plugins when someone does something like enters a worldguard region it first says hey bukkit does player have the permission node worldguard.randomstuff.bypass.region-a and bukkit says either yes or no and when you list the plugins using /plugins or /pl it includes all the mods and the mods were ported to use bukkit methods like the ones to add recipes and stuff so Im guessing it can also ask bukkit about permission so instead of going Im supposed to fire the laser it first says hey bukkit does player have ic2.laser.use and if it does it proceeds otherwise it stops and tells them you dont have permission to fire a laser, theres probably also a way to add this for recipes so it checks ic2.laser.craft for example. Of course decompiling it and sorting through and modifying a bunch of code would be required for all this because ic2 and ee are derpy and unlike other less derpy mods doesnt break blocks as a player (that reminds me you need to give computercraft permission to break blocks because turtles dont work, just add a user called ComputerCraft and give them the member group or something).

Like in a very non-technical way if someone had a mining laser and they right-clicked normally it would say hey server player right-clicked and the server goes hmm he had a mining laser in his hand so Im supposed to fire the laser and remove some energy, so it does, but with plugins when someone does something like enters a worldguard region it first says hey bukkit does player have the permission node worldguard.randomstuff.bypass.region-a and bukkit says either yes or no and when you list the plugins using /plugins or /pl it includes all the mods and the mods were ported to use bukkit methods like the ones to add recipes and stuff so Im guessing it can also ask bukkit about permission so instead of going Im supposed to fire the laser it first says hey bukkit does player have ic2.laser.use and if it does it proceeds otherwise it stops and tells them you dont have permission to fire a laser, theres probably also a way to add this for recipes so it checks ic2.laser.craft for example. Of course decompiling it and sorting through and modifying a bunch of code would be required for all this because ic2 and ee are derpy and unlike other less derpy mods doesnt break blocks as a player (that reminds me you need to give computercraft permission to break blocks because turtles dont work, just add a user called ComputerCraft and give them the member group or something).

If able to do this when and what would we ban where? also computercraft was made an op so turtles are born broken i spose

In game name: Danteencon

Experience with Tekkit : Not much havent had much free time since downloading it

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Your personal whitelist.mcf.li link : http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b078e11feeb0989d3f2c2bd417eb9bd2eb26976d

• In-Game Name: miguellourenco
  • Experience with Tekkit: about a month.
  • Did you read the rules?: yes.

my friend couldn't post, but this is his

In-Game Name: PHILLIPS_71

Experience with Tekkit:3 months

Did you read the rules?:Yes

All whitelisted

what would be the difference between that and how it is now?

Because people arent really restricted unless we check their inv and see they have x item, and most people do follow the rules but theres also been some griefers using mining lasers.

All whitelisted

Because people arent really restricted unless we check their inv and see they have x item, and most people do follow the rules but theres also been some griefers using mining lasers.

Alright but im still not entirely sure as to how this would be done, permissions wise

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons