• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In-Game Name: ChillnAndKilln
  • Experience with Tekkit: i know the basics
  • Did you read the rules?: yes

Added

i know this is the wrong place for this post but i dont know where else to put this so heres my problem and i would be very thankfull if someone

could help me

when i log into the server i can play like 1-5 min and then it automaticly just crashes me out saying

Connection Lost

Internal exception: java.net.socketexception: software caused connection abort: recv failed

and the only thing ive read is that my player .dat file has to be deleated from the server files but if theres any other way please help

i know this is the wrong place for this post but i dont know where else to put this so heres my problem and i would be very thankfull if someone

could help me

when i log into the server i can play like 1-5 min and then it automaticly just crashes me out saying

Connection Lost

Internal exception: java.net.socketexception: software caused connection abort: recv failed

and the only thing ive read is that my player .dat file has to be deleated from the server files but if theres any other way please help

I read that you might need to turn your firewall completely off

sorry for repost

sorry for repost

My in game name is Crazyman4411 I am 17 I have had a lot of Xp with Teckit and I did read the rules and I agree 100% http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a0a5dfdc51fdfd52d9008307656142454a33e543

Both added!

In-Game Name: DragonFlight2001

Experience With Tekkit: Intermediate, Ive been playing for about 6 months

Did You Read the rules?: Yes. 1. No hassling admins 2.No spam 3. No duping 4. No hacking 5. No griefing.

I would love to be a part of ethereal gaming and ill bring everything ive got!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons