[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: mew_2_64

Experience with tekkit: Playing since 1.8.1, am good with IC2 electricity and redstone

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Welcome to our wonderful server

added welcom

• n-Game Name: ollie299792458
  • Experience with Tekkit: I am experienced with tekkit and watch many videos
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fb3befcfbc8701a73501a72dddea45b4e304db78
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I was banned once from this server after a misunderstanding, and as I can't find where to dispute bans am reapplying: I was just starting out and was going to meet up with my freind, he sent me his houses coords and I wrote them down. I then had to go before I could get there so the next day I went online when he wasn't, I realised I wouldn't be able to open chests so I texted him and he said I could pump stuff out, so I arrived at this house at the coords I had writen down, but it was the wrong house. As I did not know his mc name, It is the first server I have played with him on, it was not obvious from the name on the chests, so I started doing stuff and then got halfway through an expedition to a desert for oil, when I tried to log back in I was banned.

• n-Game Name: ollie299792458
  • Experience with Tekkit: I am experienced with tekkit and watch many videos
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fb3befcfbc8701a73501a72dddea45b4e304db78
  • Why were you banned?[if not leave blank]: I was banned once from this server after a misunderstanding, and as I can't find where to dispute bans am reapplying: I was just starting out and was going to meet up with my freind, he sent me his houses coords and I wrote them down. I then had to go before I could get there so the next day I went online when he wasn't, I realised I wouldn't be able to open chests so I texted him and he said I could pump stuff out, so I arrived at this house at the coords I had writen down, but it was the wrong house. As I did not know his mc name, It is the first server I have played with him on, it was not obvious from the name on the chests, so I started doing stuff and then got halfway through an expedition to a desert for oil, when I tried to log back in I was banned.

added, although not by me

in game name: george222

experience with tekkit: I've been playing with tekkit/technic since it's inception

I've tried some other servers that either dissapeared, arbitrarily changed rules, or I got attacked every 8 seconds by every other players. looking someplace

moderated or somewhat controlled.

in game name: george222

experience with tekkit: I've been playing with tekkit/technic since it's inception

I've tried some other servers that either dissapeared, arbitrarily changed rules, or I got attacked every 8 seconds by every other players. looking someplace

moderated or somewhat controlled.

Whitelisted, and don't worry about being bothered by other players its a very friendly community :)

whitelisted

Is it possible to change the chat format? Not sure what plugin you use, but (for me) it would be simple with ChatManager

People's name are too long, and just look for yourself

2012-08-15_17.33.29.png\

I think it would be good to get rid of the world and chat channel ([world][g]) and replace it with the town name, and just remove the Nation name all together, and possibly the town title?

Maybe even remove the player title and just user player name color to show rank, but then it would be hard to show the different ranks of VIP.

I kinda have OCD for this sort of stuff ;]

Is it possible to change the chat format? Not sure what plugin you use, but (for me) it would be simple with ChatManager

I think it would be good to get rid of the world and chat channel ([world][g]) and replace it with the town name, and just remove the Nation name all together, and possibly the town title?

Maybe even remove the player title and just user player name color to show rank, but then it would be hard to show the different ranks of VIP.

I agree.

i agree also, its very distracting, having massive names come up, having to read for ages just to find out its wasnt a message for you. lol but yer the names are a bit loooooooong

:)

2012-08-15_17.33.29.png\

• In-Game Name: Ratchet741
  • Experience with Tekkit: I had no experience with tekkit but my friend in this server will help me.
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes I did.

Added, welcome!!!

Also with the long names I think were going to have to use tags instead of the whole name...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons