[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to playing with you guys.

added

Application to be a moderator.

IGN: Kellandegnan

Previous experience: at moderating, none really but im willing to learn

Why should i choose you: I like helping people and making sure that things go smoothly. And i would like to help out with the server more because i really enjoy it and think its a fun friendly server

Application to be a Moderator,

IGN: Dragonmaster358

Skype Dragonmaster358

Previous experience: None for minecraft other than a miniserver i ran for a few friends of mine, as for tools i can be supremely resourceful, 1 month of tekkit and i know how most the stuff works already. Been an admin several times on Garry's Mod though so got experience with been admin outright.

Why you should choose me: Very popular on the server, and have been working already to help other admins and mods with keeping the server running smoothly even when none are online.

Application to be a Moderator,

IGN: Dragonmaster358

Skype Dragonmaster358

Previous experience: None for minecraft other than a miniserver i ran for a few friends of mine, as for tools i can be supremely resourceful, 1 month of tekkit and i know how most the stuff works already. Been an admin several times on Garry's Mod though so got experience with been admin outright.

Why you should choose me: Very popular on the server, and have been working already to help other admins and mods with keeping the server running smoothly even when none are online.

You gotta learn worledit/towny/worldguard

The reason that I applyed for trueangel as well is because he does not have a technic forums account. I hope that is ok.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your time.

added, Kahn is a awesome name

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons