[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: stevear22

Previous experience: Experience with IC2, BuildCraft, RP, etc.. new to the tekkit pack though.

Why should i choose you: A friend of mine is on this server and showed me around some so I'm very excited to get back into it.

IGN: stevear22

Previous experience: Experience with IC2, BuildCraft, RP, etc.. new to the tekkit pack though.

Why should i choose you: A friend of mine is on this server and showed me around some so I'm very excited to get back into it.

added, please dont speed hack though

votifier. such a nuisance

I started working on the thing you sent me but I need to wait until nobodys using the internet at my house so I can connect directly to the modem since my router is having issues with a few sites. Im going to also try and add a list of the 5 most recent voters to the website and make the pinger thing work, I think the issue with it has to do with a firewall or something with the webhost.

I should have it working by around 5 or 6 tomorrow morning. The only issue is if I subcontiusly hit the sleep button and wake up once every 10 minutes for a few hours which is what usually happens.

Whitelisted

Whitelisted but don't drink this time lol.

Sandwichmaker here it is

When I open the launcher it just disapears and leaves a file in desktop called hs_err_pid****

*-the stars are random numbers that are different every thime.

http://pastebin.com/ee3JQ6XR

Theres a bunch of references to the garbage collector so I assume thats your issue.

Watch this

rather than adding -Xincgc remove it. Also you can try downloading the linux version, opening command line thingy or whatever dumb name windows has and enter

java -jar -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

drag in the linux launcher and hit enter, you can now see it launch in a kindof verbose mode. copy anything there to pastebin, use right click copy because ctrl-c closes the command line.

(Obviously i dont use windows much, only mac and linux)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons