House got blown up?

This is my first time posting so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

My friends and I have started playing Tekkit together on a SMP server(Hamachi) and we built a house. A few days later, I came on and went about doing my stuff. I afk-ed for a while and when I got back, I found out that the house had blown up. Not the entire house was destroyed but most of it were gone. I didn't take a screenshot of it the first time. We assumed it had something to do with the machines but none of them were gone so we ruled that out, creeper explosions were also not possible as a plugin was installed preventing damage from creepers. We gave up guessing eventually and just repaired the damage and forget about it. The next day, the same thing happened again but this time, the roof was the one that got destroyed. b9xJk

We're not sure on what's dealing the damage. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I have started new server (forge) I was creating underwater base - things got blown up when I was offline - i thought engine, then I made additional room and small passage (still underwater) and as i spawned - passage exploded few moments after... so bit surprised (no engines were there at that satage) I assumed bug cause creeper to wait for me. Last night I discovered I had cat on the made sofa in my mc house (mo creatures) when I got home - sofa cat and wall was gone... - there was just wood inside the house and a cat.

It seems like random explosions if im honest as previosusly combustion engine had pump attached and I can swear there was no creeper sound the second time?

Are you playing tekkit or technic? (Edit: Derp, it's a server.) This is the tekkit board, and you mentioned mo creatures. If you custom installed that, it's possible an ogre is trolling you and blowing stuff up.

I know the ogres too well, they arent underwater, and house damage had only interior wall damaged - too low ceiling for ogre to spawn ... the damage seen looked like explosion has happened. I'm very puzzled with this as i planned to go and embrace nuclear power this week in my warehouse cellar, but if things randomly explode...

This is my 3rd world in technic pack - none of this happened before, each time I have had same modes installed - and this world is less advanced than other I have played (all played via WiFi -Lan - no servers)